19- Paranoid

Vanessa's pov

It's been a few days and the week is almost over. Ricky and I have one more point than Hannah and Jc. Knowing them before this ends they will hit us hard. Hannah does not like to lose. I feel a bit paranoid too when the pranks will happen and so is Ricky. I think they are doing this to us on purpose. I've been hanging out with Ricky a lot cause we are both a bit anxious...

"Hey, Ricky? I'm gonna go change" I say, he let's go of me cause we were sitting on the couch watching tv. It was late so I walked up the stairs and grabbed a pair of his sweats and opened the bathroom door. All of a sudden something was dropped all over me. It wasn't wet or gross. I looked in the mirror.... It was glitter.

"RICKY?!" I yell, seconds later he is in the door way and laughing. "Very funny." I say.

"Ok I'll leave you to clean up..." He says and walks out. "Hey." He says walking back in the room covered in glitter too.

"POINT FOR US! WE ARE TIED NOW!" Hannah and Jc yell from the door way and bust out laughing.

"This is so not over." I say, they leave and I start to clean up and so does Ricky. What is our next prank going to be? And if you are wondering their hair is back to normal now. Lol best prank we ever pulled.

"I have an idea." I say

*next day*

"Are you ready?" I whisper

"Yea" he says as we walk into Hannah's room and to the closet. We finished her part of the prank and we drove back to the guys house to do Jc's. I look at the radio clock... 3am. I should be tired but I'm so not. We get there and finish his prank this will be really funny. I'm sleeping here but Hannah is coming over early tomorrow. After we walk to Ricky's room and we sit in bed for awhile just talking until I fell asleep. I wake up tomorrow and I walk down stairs and I make breakfast as I wait for Hannah.

Hannah's pov

I woke up and I walked over to my closet and opened it to see everything. One direction. I really don't like them. Yet another prank from Vanessa and Ricky... I look through everything and I give up and put on one direction sweat pants and a one direction shirt. I hate her right now. I wonder what Jc was pranked with. Well I'll find out soon when I get there. I get in the car and I soon arrive to the house. I walk it and I'm greeted by Vanessa cooking

"Nice clothes! I love the new look!" She laughs

"Yea. I really hate you. Give me my clothes back." I say

"I'll give you them later. I'm enjoying this." She says, I roll my eyes

"Hey babe." I hear Jc say from the stairs. I see him walk down and he is wearing... A dress?!?! Hahahahaha oh my god.

"Uh, Jc? Whatcha wearing?" I say trying not to laugh

"My entire closet is full of dresses...." He says

"Oh my god" I Say laughing "so am I the boyfriend now?"

"Very funny, give me my clothes" he says, Vanessa passes him some sweats and a tee

"Did you get a picture?" I whisper as he walks upstairs

"You know I did." She says taking out her phone and showing me. I laugh as she posts the photo on twitter and Instagram. Jc comes back down the stairs and I didn't realize he comes up behind me and twists me around and kisses me. But not on the cheek. The first kiss we ever had together. Wow. He is a great kisser.

"EEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" I hear people shriek and me and Jc part to see Conner and Kian gagging and freaking out. "Get a room!" Conner says, I turn red.