4- Penny boarding with the guys

Hannah's pov

Suddenly Kian came running over, with Vanessa dragging behind him. He slowed his pace, stopping in front of my with a huge smile.

"Wanna go penny boarding?" He asks excitedly. I bit my lip feeling rather embarrassed.

"Uh, me and Vanessa can't... Penny board." I explain. A laugh came from behind me and I noticed JC grab his penny board and my hand, pulling me away from the group.

"Just stand on it." He says putting the board on the ground. I look at the board, then back at him, "I would let you fall." He says. I nervously step on the board, nearly falling, but I felt JC's hand on the small of my back, supporting me.

"JC, I suck at this." I say giving up, and picking up the board, handing it to him.

He laughed slightly "c'mon babe, it's not that hard. I'll help you" he says, placing the board on the ground again. I got on, and he rested his hands on my waist, and started guiding me down the pavement.

"Uh, Jc. Can I talk to you?" I heard Trevor say. Suddenly Jc was pulled away from me, almost making me fall.

Trevor's pov

I saw Jc pull Hannah aside to take her penny boarding. By the way he looked at her I knew that he liked her. One problem is that he always gets the girl but breaks their heart. I can't let him take her from me this time.

"Hey? Jc?" I ask trying to keep the jealousy and irritation out of my voice.

"Yea man, what's up?" He says looking in my direction. I pull him away from her. I think she almost fell.... Oops.

"What the hell dude? You know I like her!" I say in a whisper scream cause she could hear us easily.

"Hey, it's not like I asked her out. Calm down" he says rolling his eyes trying to go back over to her. But I don't let him, a I grab his shoulder. He turns around and I knew he was furious by now . He gave me a death glare and started to turn around again but before he could I threw a punch to his jaw and all of a sudden I felt a terrible pain in my side but before anything else could happen we were pried apart from each other. By...... Hannah and Kian? She looked upset I felt really bad.

Hannah's pov

After I saw Trevor pull Jc away from me and start talking so I ignored it. But soon after I looked over the see Jc punching Trevor in his side. I can't believe him! I run over and me and Kian pull them apart from each other before anything else could happen. I was disappointed in Jc cause he hit Trevor for no reason.

Wait. Could they be fighting over me? No. I'm not pretty enough for them anyways... Why would they fight? they are best friends..

"Jc?! Why would you do that?!" I yell as I run over to Vanessa and Ricky

Vanessa's pov

I see Hannah run over to me yelling something I didn't hear but I looked at the guys and Jc looked hurt. Oh gosh.

"Vanessa let's go. Now." She says sounding upset and she pulls me over to our towels and we grab our stuff and I say bye to Ricky. I don't know what happened with the guys. I guess I will find out soon.

"Hannah?" I say getting in the car

"Yea?" She asks sounding annoyed

"Look, what happened to Jc?" I say driving away from the beach.

"He punched Trevor in his side for no reason.." she says hostilely

"Are you sure it was for no reason? Cause I saw Jc and he looked like he was really hurt. He was holding his jaw" I say

Her eyes looked worried "turn around! Now." She says

I do what she says and go back to the beach and I see the guys.

Jc's pov

I turn around to see Trevor throwing a punch to my jaw but it was too late to move out of the way. A wave of pain hit me. Wow. I didn't think Trevor had that in him. I threw a punch to his side and before I knew what was happening we were pulled away from each other by Hannah and Kian. She looked upset.

"Jc?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yells

I didn't know what she was talking about but I saw her run over to her friend and pull her away from Ricky and get in their car and drive off.

*10 minutes later*

I saw their car drive past me going back to the beach but i didn't care, I was going home. I didn't want to deal with the guys right now.

"Jc?" Hannah says jogging towards me trying to get my attention. I turn to look at her and stop my penny board and meeting her half way.

"What were you guys fighting over? You guys are best friends..." She says

"Nothing..." I say trying to avoid the question, but I know she was suspicious.

"Sure... Hey, I'm really sorry I yelled at you. I thought you hit Trevor first, but Vanessa said you looked hurt so I guess something else happened?" She asks

"After Trevor pulled me away from you we were talking and after awhile I tried to turn back to you but he punched me in the jaw" I explain, she must have realized, because she looked guilty.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. But you guys are best friends so whatever is bothering you, you need to work it out." She says "but I'll leave you alone now" she turns around and starts to walk away.

A/N DRAMA! what will Jc do next? Will Hannah go with Jc or Trevor? Will Ricky fall for Vanessa?

Peace out Caylen clouds

Love, Hannah and Vanessa