Chapter 3

Fionna's POV

I waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a few minutes. My breath hitched as the door slowly opened, revealing a boy.

He had black hair that fell in all the right places, it was a little messy, bed hair. His skin was pale and I could make out two dots on his neck.
Vampire
He wore no shirt, and looked really tired.

"Hello? Finished daydreaming or what?" He smirked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh u-uh sorry!" I blushed crimson. "My here for.."

"Lessons?" He interrupted.

I nodded my head in response.

"That's today?" He groaned. "'Kay get in."

I was a tad taken aback by his demanding tone, but did what I was told none the less.

I quickly scampered into the door, shutting it slowly behind me.

There were a few boys sitting in the room, and one girl, the boys eyed me up like I was a piece of meat, while the girl looked like a nice person.

"All out." Marshall demanded.

"But-"

"Not buts." He stated firmly to the boy with the white hair.

He got them all to leave as I still stood beside the door.

"We'll let's get to know each other first." He stated.

"I'm Marshall lee, the vampire king." He winked. He motioned to the couch for me to sit.

I slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down, it was rock hard.

"I'm Fionna, Fionna the -" I immediately stopped my sentence, Maybe telling the vampire king, you were a human, wasn't to good an idea...

"Human" he smirked. "I could smell you a mile away." He chuckled.

I quickly sniffed myself.

He laughed at my actions, "No, I smell your blood." I blushed at his words.

"Anyway, what age are you Babe?"

"I-I'm sixteen." I stuttered, babe?

"Oh I'm over a thousand."

That took me aback a bit.

"I stopped ageing at eighteen or so." He laughed.

I nodded slowly.

"So are you going to teach me?"

"I could teach you many things." He smirked, tailing his hand down my face.

I remembered how short my skirt was
I shuffled over to the opposite end of the couch, pulling down my skirt as much as I could

Now I'm stuck with a perverted vampire

"K." He stated, Leaving the room, up his stairs. He returned all of thirty seconds later with a red axe thing.

My immediate thoughts were he was going to kill me.

"Don't worry." He smirked, beginning to play his bass.

"Oh!" I whispered out loud.

For the next hour or so he taught me a few cords, It was actually easy at some points,

He got a little to close to me at a few points.

We had been sitting talking for about another hour now after my lesson.

"So are you going to Prince Gumball's party tonight?" I smiled up at him.

He scoffed. "Me and that wad aren't on the best of terms."

"You should come." I laughed.

"Why?"

"Well, it is for my birthday, and I don't see why you shouldn't come, we could talk more." I instantly shut my mouth. "I-I don't mean as in a date!" I almost shouted.

"It's okay, Fi." He chuckled, no one ever called me Fi. "I guess I can come for an hour, I mean you are cute, eh?" He smirked, pinching my cheeks.

I blushed the darkest shade of red,

"I'm not cute." I swatted his hands away.

"Course not." He winked.

I looked at the clock and told Marshall I'd better be off.

I was already an hour and a half late.

I opened the door, and sped walked through the dark forest and to the treehouse in record breaking time.

"Where have you been!" Cake demanded, her hands on her hips.

"Lessons." I stated simply.

"For." She paused, checking the clock. "Three and a half hours." She screeched.

"I was talking to the teacher, I think we'll become friends, he's nice."

Cake grinned. "He? Is he good looking?"

"Cake!" I screeched "I don't know."

"Well lets get you ready." Cake smiled, dragging me upstairs.

--------

This chapter was boring I know, but it gets better..I hope...

Tell me what you think?

- Ashley x