Chapter 6

Fionnas POV 

I made my way to Marshall's house, I had rung him earlier, and he had said it was okay for me to stay over.

 I was ahead of schedual, meaning I could take my time. I passed a small lake and stared at my reflection.

I sighed, I didn't really look like myself. Cake had me dressed in short red denim shorts, a laced top with a strapless american flag bandeau underneath, a simple long chained necklace and a few roped bracelets Cake had found in the market, and my very dirty white sneakers.

I had makeup on my face, and my hair was up in a messy ponytail with my bangs down to frame my face.

I figured I should stop staring at my reflection and speed up to marshall's house.

***

I knocked the door, and heard the familiar voice Marshall shout a simple come in.

I did as told, and barged into the petite little house.

"It's about time you-" He stopped in his tracks as he looked at me.

Is there something on my face? Does this not suit me? It's too much isn't it? 

"You look.. Nice." Marshall smiled genuinly. I gave him a funny look and managed a small laugh, I could bet all the money I had I was a bright shade of crimson.

He winked at me as he lifted his Axe.

"Are we going now?" I questioned, Looking around for a clock.

he nodded in response, as he handed me a pass to go around my neck, I took it eagerly, putting it on and looking at it.

***

I hopped off Marshall's back as he shifted back to his normal form. I gave a large stretch. Sitting on a bat it not very comfortable..

I had just met Marshall's band mates, there was three of them, Scarlett who played bass, and keyboard sometimes, and sang backup, she had mid back length purple hair, her eyes were violet, but her right eye had a few dots of a darker purple, she was around 5'6 and was incredibly nice, the nicest witch I'd met

The next was Ray, He played the drums, he was well built but only around 5'8, He had blond hair and red eyes, and a tiny scar on his left temple, He told me he was a demon, Him and Scarlett were an item.

Then lastly and leastly liked in my books was Daniel, He had brown hair and red eyes, he was a little smaller than Marshall, but was also well built. But he was extreamly Cocky and kept flirting with me.

Everyone had came now and the band was just about to start, I was in the front, sadly beside LSP and his weird lumpy friends who's voices made me cringe so bad.

"You look good, Fionna." LSP winked, or attempted to. 

I shot him a fake smile and turned to the stage to see the band coming on. The crowd screamed as Marshall bagan to talk into his mic.

***

The show went on for a few hours, It was now around eleven oclock and we were sitting in a bar, celebrating how good the show was.

I took a sip of my beer, which I wasn't really enjoying, as everyone else drunk their beers and other alcoholic beverages too.

"We're going to head off after this drink." Marshall concluded, taking a gulp of his drink. 

"But that's your first, Mate." Ray laughed, drinking what I think was his third or fourth drink. Scarlett nudged him in the ribs, and whispered in his ear. He nodded, giving Marshall a look and then me, Making Marshall laugh.

"Nah, Mate." Marshall chuckled, setting his empty glass on the table, He looked at me, asking me If I wanted to go and I nodded, saying my goodbyes to everyone.

**

We arrived into Marshall's living room, Me laughing at nothing in particular.

"Stop laughing!" He chuckled at me, sending me into another fit of giggles.

"Fine then.. If you don't stop laughing I'll..." 

"You'll do what?" I laughed louder.

I abruptly stopped to marshall's mouth on mine.

"What was that for?" I asked, still giggling slightly as he pulled back.

"I thought it'd shut you up." he shrugged, causing me to giggle more.

I pursed my lips, thinking for a second before giggling again, "Well it didn't."

"Fine then." He smirked, coming closer to me, placing his lips on mine, It started off pasionate but quickly turned fierce and full of lust, he took his lips off mine and began to nibble my ear and suck on my neck, making me moan.

strange, but I liked this new foreign feeling..

---------------------

I didn't want to get to into it..but how was this?

comment, vote and fan?x

- Ashley