3*

Brooke P.O.V

When I got home from gray's I went upstairs took me a shower and brushed my teeth and climbed in my bed.

I kept tossing and turning in my bed I couldn't go to sleep because I kept thinking about the kiss. So I just kept looking at the ceiling until I felt my eyes get heavy and i fell asleep.

The morning

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and birds chirping I got up and did my morning routine after that I put on some jeans with a crop top with a cardigan and my converse. I went downstairs to see no one downstairs I guess my mom and dad went to work. I checked the time to see that it was time for me to leave so I grabbed my bag and keys and left.

Skip to school

Brooke P.O.V

I parked my car and walked to the entrance of the school and when I walked I saw everyone in there cliques when I was walking down this hallway I saw Grayson and his girlfriend sucking each other faces off. I walked down to my locker and I saw Leah waiting there for me.

"Hello" I said

"So how did it go with Gray" she said smirking

"We didn't do anything "(I'm lying)

"You guys didn't have sex"

"I'm only going over his house for the project nothing else"

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes

I walked off and went to my first class which was science and went to my seat and waited for the teacher to come to class.

Vote and comment
How did you like this chapter?
Very short 🙄
                              -Ashley 😜