7*

Grayson's P.O.V
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains I looked over and didn't see brooke So I put on my pajama pants and i went downstairs and saw Brooke cooking pancakes, she had on over sized t-shirt and was dancing to the 1975. I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist.

"Good morning beautiful" I whispered in her ear

"goodmorning babe" she said smiling

"How did you sleep" I asked

"Good but this morning when I got out of bed I could barely stand "she chuckled

We both smiled and she brung over a plate with pancakes on it and a plate with bacon on it , she sat next to me and we ate breakfast. After that we decided that we would have a chill day with our friends so they are coming over to hang out with us today.

----------------

Brooke's P.O.V
I just got out of the shower and when I got out I heard the doorbell ring I guess our friends so I decided to change into one of Grayson's sweaters and leggings and some fuzzy socks. I went downstairs to see Ethan , aaron ,Leah and grayson  downstairs on the couch watching tv and on their phones.

"Hi guys" I said walking down the last stair

"Hi" they all said in unison

"I'm hungry do you guys want to order a pizza?" I asked

" yea sure" they said

I order the pizza and they says it be ready in 30 minutes. I went back to the living room and sat by Grayson which he was really into his phone for some reason but I just shook it off.

"What do you guys want to do?" Leah asked

" You guys want to watch a movie" Aaron asked

"Sure" I said

We started watching 22 jump street and couple minutes into the movie the doorbell rung and I'm guessing that was the pizza, so I paid for it and we went back to the kitchen and told everyone it was here, we got our pizza went back to watching our movie.

-------------------
Everybody left including Grayson he said he had to be somewhere so i decided that I'll work on our project that is due this week and he should be helping me with so I decided to do some research for our project. I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Come in" I said not looking from my laptop

"Hey honey how is it going?" my mom said smiling

"Oh it's going good" I said giving a partial smile

"Well call  me if you need anything" she said smiling

"Ok" I said looking back at my laptop

I was surprised gray has texted me but maybe he's busy so I will see him at school tomorrow.

// Next day \\
Brooke's P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm I checked my phone and didn't see no text from Grayson so I decided to I'll see him at school. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine after I stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. I got dressed and put on my outfit (in the media). I went downstairs to see a note on the kitchen counter.

Hi honey I'm working late and your dad is working late at the station (police station) so I left my credit card on the counter to get you something to eat. :)
-mom;)

I guess I'm going to be home alone tonight so I'm probably going to ask the girls if they want to come over today. I grabbed my water bottle my keys and the card and headed to my car. Once I pulled in the school parking lot I saw people hanging in their cliques I got the key out of the ignition and started to walk into the school , I saw people in their own group I started to walk to my locker and I saw Grayson making out with his ex Girlfriend I felt my eyes started to get watery. He pulled away from her and was in shock , All I could do is run out the door with tears streaming down my face.

I got in my car and never drove back.

THIS SUCKED REALLY BAD
PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER AND BETTER.
THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!!!!😊
sorry if there's any Errors or miss spelling
Vote and comment
-Ashley ✨