10*

Brooke P.O.V

Everything was blurry but my vision came back to normal the only thing I remember is when I got out of my car and somebody knocked me out.

my hands were tied behind me to a chair I was  in this big lair or basement I couldn't tell where I was I heard foot steps coming closer and closer someone opened the door.

"Remember me " he  said smiling

It was my crazy ex Nathan we had a the worst relationship ever he was always rough and thought he was in control of me and that's when my family moved and I never saw him again until now

"What do you want and how did you find me"i asked

"I want you, I want you to be mine again and I have my connections " he said getting closer to me

"I've moved on i don't want you anymore" i said struggling trying to get out of the chair.

"Oh really, your little boyfriend Grayson he doesn't want you he using you, just for sex" he said

"How do you know that" i said

He just chuckled and walked behind me.

"What did you do to him" I said squirming around in the chair.

"Nothing yet" he whispered in my ear

"Do- don't you dare touch him"i stuttered

He left the room I saw my book bag and phone in the corner there's no windows in the room I had think of a way to get out of here there was a mirror inside the room it was right next to this desk i scooted my over to the desk I kicked the mirror over and it felt onto the desk and onto the floor I grabbed a piece of glass from the desk and it fell on the floor so I grabbed another piece, I started to cut the rope rope fell to the floor I rubbed my wrist there were really red I took another piece of glass and put in my pocket I grabbed my book bag and phone to see a lot of texts from gray and my mom.

I walked out it was pitch black I couldn't see anything so I just held onto the walls I saw a door and it had light coming from it I ran for the door I looked to see that I was in the middle of the woods my phone started to ring

"Hello"

"Omg Brooke I was worried about you , where are you?

"Gray I need to come pick me up now I've been kidnapped I'm at this old lair"

"Ok I'm on my way, do you see a car or something?"

"Yea I do but the keys are in the lair"

"Ok you need to get out of there so you need to look for the keys"

"Grayson I can't go in there I'm not getting caught again"

"Just trust me"

" ok I will call you back"

I hung up the phone I walked back in the house I couldn't see anything thing I turned on the flashlight on my phone I saw keys on the kitchen counter I walked over to the kitchen but I heard footsteps I hid behind the counter the footsteps stopped I got up as I was walking back to the door Nathan saw me leaving.

"Hey come back" he yelled running after me

I Made a run  for the door , he kept calling my name in the distance. He grabbed me everything was black.

I jumped from my dream I check my phone it was only 2 am , I texted Grayson and ask if he can come over even though he is sleep I don't care.

iMessage
Me: hey babe can you come over I had a nightmare ?

Gray💕: yea sure , are you ok ?

Me: yeah I'm fine

Gray💕: on my way

15 minutes later

I heard a knock on my window i opened it for grayson he climbed through and took off his shoes and shirt and came and laid next to me and wrapped his arm around me and came closer to me.

"Your warm" I mumbled into his chest

"Thanks" he said and kissed my forehead

"Goodnight gray" I said

"Goodnight baby girl" he said

This sucked
I didn't know how to finished it so I left it here
Vote and comment
PEACE !