5*

Saturday Morning
I woke up to the sun beaming through the window I looked over to see no one in bed then I thought about what happened last night I checked all my social media. Then got out of bed did my morning routine I went downstairs to get some orange juice then I heard my phone go off I checked my phone and saw that it was Leah.

iMessage
Leah:do you want to go this party tonight?
Me :what time is the party?
Leah:8:00
Me: that's kinda late don't you think?
Leah: it's a party Brooke :/
Me:and I have to work on my project with gray
Leah:please!!!!
Me: fine but I'm not drinking because I have to drive home
Leah:that's fine pick me up at 8
Me : see you then
End of messages

8 hours later

Brooke P.O.V

I went upstairs got in the shower got dressed did my makeup and flat ironed my hair it was only 7:30 so took some pictures and went down stairs and watched teen wolf,until it was time to go.
2o minutes later

I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out the door Leah only lived 3minutes away so it didn't take me that long to get to her I drove out of the drive way and was on my way to Leah's house when I got there I texted her  and told her I'm outside and she said ok. After 2 minutes she came out.

"Hey girly" she said

"Hi" I said smiling and driving off

It took us 10 minutes to get there when we got there we Walked up to the front of the house the music was blasting through the house we saw people outside talking with red solo cups and dancing when we entered the party we got the smell of alcohol, throw up , and sweat from everyone dancing around we walked straight to the kitchen and got some drinks I decided to drink a little until I felt somebody put their hands around my and whispered in my ear.

"Miss me" he said

I knew that was Grayson I turned and he smashed his lips into mine.

"Did you miss me?" He said

"Yes I did "I said putting my arms around his waist

"Wanna go dance" he asked

We went over were everyone was dancing we started dancing to the music I looked around and saw Grayson ex-girlfriend staring at us I decided to make her mad by smashing my lips into Grayson's she looked at us and walked off.

2 hours later

Grayson P.O.V
I was carrying Brooke because she could barely stand on her two legs she had way to much to drink so I told Leah that I was taking her home and she said she will find her a ride. When i got to Brooke house she was talking nonsense.

"I love unicorns" she said slurring on her words

I put her on my shoulder and put her on her bed and dressed her in her in some comfy clothes and put her to bed.

Next day/morning

Brooke P.O.V
I woke up to my head pounding like some one hit it with a hammer but then I remembered what happened last night I turned to see a cute sleeping Grayson he was laying there so peacefully I got up went to go brush my teeth I came back to see Grayson on his phone.

"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling

"Good morning" I said climbing into my bed

"How did I get in these clothes"I said

"I changed you" he said

" we didn't you know" I said looking him straight in the eyes

" no we didn't have sex"he chuckled

2 hours later

Brooke's P.O.V
We just arrived at the beach with Leah and Ethan we found a spot and we layed our stuff down Leah and Ethan already went down to the water so I decided to take off my shorts and I caught Grayson staring at me so I decided to tease I started taking off my shorts slowly. After I was done changing out of my clothes I was about to walk to the water gray grabbed my arm.

"If you ever do that again I will fuck you so hard" he said whispering in my ear sending chills  down my spine.

~3 hours later~
Brooke's P.O.V
I drove home and took gray and ethan home Leah decided to stay over at my house I took me shower and blow dried my hair. I went downstairs to go make some popcorn because me and Leah decided to watch American Horror Stories until we fell asleep , Leah came downstairs and we got blankets and we watched ahs until we fell asleep.

A/N:
Well that's chapter 5 so...........PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
                                 ~Ashley 😊