chaapter 6

Kimiko's pov

Today was the day of the exam and the day Sakura's training began. I walked along Konoha's street and stopped by the Dango shop first. I got some Dango's and went to the academy. I found my seat and took a cat nap as I was too lazy to do anything.

Moments passed and my name was called I headed over to the next room to find Iruka and a white haired man. Iruka later introduced me to the white haired man named Mizuki. They told me to perform the clone jutsu so I did. I made handsigns for the shadow clone and 5 solid clones appear.

"Kimiko how did you do that" Iruka asked while gaping.

"Well you said clone jutsu you never said what kind" I replied and before they can ask any more questions I grabbed the headband and flashed out.

I waited outside by a tree looking for Sakura. After a while of searching I found the familiar pink headed kunoichi with a horde of girls ready to pounce on a black haired boy. I reached over and grabbed her arm which she insatntly noticed.

"Hey! what the hell I was looking at sasu- Oh kimiko hey" She smiled.

"Hello training remember" I reminded her and like a light bulb turning on she remembered.

"Oh yeah let's go" She excitedly said and snatched my arms and led me to the training grouds.

"Okay well I have numbers of Ninja Arts I can teach you, you can choose what you think fits you then we'll work on that" I informed her then I continued "I have Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Forbidden Arts, Summoning Jutsu, Senjutsu, and Medical Ninjutsu"

She took a while until picking "I'll pick Medical Ninjutsu I'm not really a fighter type" She said hesitantly.

"You're wrong just because you're a medic doesnt mean you dont fight a medics rule is to support the team in both Medical and Combat" I said and she looked confused.

"But how can I fight if I only know how to heal people" She asked.

I sighed "Being a medic means out standing Chakra control and there are numerous ways on how to fight with Chakra control but the strongest is my way which includes strength with precise Chakra control you can break 50 feet boulders with a single punch" I explained and somethins seem to click inside her.

"Like how you smashed those Giants" She asked excitedly.

"No that was my normal strenght" I replied and she seemed to sweatdrop. "But with Chakra control you'll be able to do that " I explained and this seems to lighten her up.

"Now for training I want to see how well your charka control is and we have a special way of knowing"

"Really how?" She asked.

"Climbing tree's" I said and she anime fell.

"How is that supposed to help?!" She yelled.

"You didnt let me finish, It's climbing trees with no hands" She seemed confused so I did the proper handsign put one foot on the tree and started walking vertically "You're able to do this by lacing chakra onto your feet but put too much and you bounce off and if you dont put to much you fall" I explained and she nodded.

She then started and did the proper hand signs. She somehow managed to master it in one try which surprised even me.

"Well it looks like you have excellent Chakra control you might even have the same Chakra control as me all i know is you have potential Sakura" I commented with a smile.

We then started with healing, she didn't need to read books since she was only healing External wounds. It took her a while but she somehow got it down. We then started on applying Chakra onto her fist and releasing it at the precise moment. After many bloody knuckles she somehow got the basics of it though right now she can only crack a tree halfway and probably just fracture a bone with a punch but she'll grow.