the sannin child

12 years ago after many dispute from both of the legendary sannin. Tsunade and Jiraiya had a passionate night while they were both heavily drunk. After learning this Tsunade was so infuriated she beat Jiraiya half to death. But she later calmed down after thinkin it over, because now she has a child, a child to love and care for.

Sadly her dream only lasted a few month. Because after a very maniacal man found out about it, he had a wild idea. The last of the sannin, Orochimaru kidnapped Tsunade and did something inhuman, he stole the embryo holding the child.

After long weeks of research he finally achieved it. He finally found a way to inject his genes into the child causing the three sannin's genes to fuse. Months passed and the child that was in the tube filled with green liquid awoken.

After she awoken Orichimaru felt proud of his work. He saw the child and was mesmerized of her beauty. She had tan skin just like her mother Tsunade, She had snow white hair like her father Jiraiya, and lastly she had eyes just like his. He later named her Kimiko, naming her after his late mother.

At the age of three he started experimenting if she was born to be a ninja. He was not dissapointed with the results he was delighted by it. Because not only was she skilled she was a true prodigy who even excelled Itachi Uchiha more than twice.

So for 3 years he has been piling all he knew into her. All of his ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and even all of his forbidden jutsu. After mastering all of this he trained her with her individual skill. He learned she had all five elements caused by all of the genes fusion. Earth and water from Tsunade's heritage, fire and lightning from Jiraiya, Lastly wind from non other than Orochimaru himself.

After learning this he collectd followers with kekkai genkai except for wood style which she learned by herself. After her sensei's taught her everything they knew she not only was stronger but she could beat them with their own kekkai genkai's. In the end by the age of 6 she learned vapour, magma, wood, metal, and even her original vine release.

Kimiko's pov

I had just finished my mission for daddy. It was pretty easy just to take out a bunch of S-rank criminal who ran away from daddy. Since it was so easy instead of a 3 day mission it turned into 1 day. Once I got to the base I headed for daddy's base to both surprise him and give a report about my mission, but before I touched the knob I heard whispering that was awfully familiar. One was daddy's and the other was..... Kabuto?

" lord Orochimaru Kimiko-san has been doing great with her training lately" Kabuto reported.

" Yes she has, she is most likely even stronger than me" He sakd proudly.

Kabuto chuckled darkly. " By the time she reaches her teenage years we wont even need to help take down the leaf village, quite ironic she takes down her own parents home village"

"Watch your tongue Kabuto!" Dad-Orochimaru hissed.

"I have injected her with my genes she is partially my child she is our child Tsunade's and Jiraiya's" He chuckled maniacally.

By the time they finished my hands were trembling. Uncontrollable tears streamed down my face as my silent whimpers were inaudible to anyone but me.

"I have to get out of here" I thought.

So without a second thought I left. I ran and ran until my short legs gave out. I crumpled on the floor and more tears spilled from my sockets. I couldnt help it, it hurt knowing my family was all a lie, my life was a whole lie.

"what should I do now" I thought through tears.

"Wait... they said something about my real parents village I think it was the leaf village, but whould they even take me?" I thought as dread hit me like wavss on a shore.

"I guess theres only one way because I will make sure I find my real parents!" I muttered aloud with a mixture of confidence.

it took me a full day of traveling before I reached the gates of konoha. 'this it I will find the truth and find my parents' I thought as I got closer to the gate.