Chapter 13

Kimiko's pov

I sighed as I watched the two beaten down bodies of my teammates, Ino was crumpled on the ground barely conscious, and Hinata was hanging from a tree branch unconscious. I sighed again, it wasn't even that hard, it was literally just a copy of themselves with slightly higher abilities. Okay that was a complete lie they were almost twice as strong, but c'mon I'd thought they'd survive longer than this.

Slowly walking to them I picked them up and dropped them on the ground and started working. It took me roughly about an hour to get them to their usual health, and a few more minutes of waiting impatiently until they woke up.

"Wh-what happened?" Ino asked as she and Hinata tried to get up.

"Nothing much, you were pummeled to the ground and Hinata was literally sent flying" I chuckled at the last part which earned me a small glare from the Hyuga.

"Hey guys!" A distant voice yelled out.

We all looked to the direction to see the familiar pink blur coming our way. As a greeting from her teacher I did what any great teacher would do, I threw a kunai straight for her face.

"What the hell Kimiko!" Ino screeched while Hinata gasped.

I just pointed to see her in time to catch the kunai and throw it back, sending her own kunai at me.

"Well look at you, all agile and strong" I joked as I caught the kunai by sticking my finger in the ring hole.

"You missed a lot Kimiko, we met this really awesome S-class duo who ended up being a nice guy, but died in the end" she chirped happily but fell in a sadden mood towards the end.

"What S-class butt kicking, and I missed it!!" I yelled stupidly.

She chuckled in reply "but don't worry much I bet they're in a better place now" I smiled.

"Okay now back to training, as a result of your failed attempt, you will now be fighting Sakura here who might have gotten stronger since the last time I saw her" I told the two.

"Are you still wearing those weights" she nodded.

"You can take them off for today since the two of them might be too much" I smirked as Ino snorted and Hinata looked worried.

"Don't worry knowing Ino, she'll mess up" Sakura mocked as Ino grew enraged.

"It's on bill board brow" she screamed.

"Right back at you Ino pig" Sakura smiled deviously.

Sakura pov

I stood parallel to my new teammates as we got ready to fight. I looked over to Kimiko to see her nod, which made me smile since I haven't tried this yet. Unclipping the white belt that fit snugly on my waist, I tossed it over to Kimiko which surprised me since I'm barely used to the new weight yet. Doing the same to the four bracelets on my ankle and wrist I tossed it to her again.

Just like that I felt it when I tried moving. I was light, it felt like I was on air, and I feel like I could move as fast as one.

"Get ready girls" we all got in position.

"Fight!" Her voice echoes as I sprinted.

Ino's pov

"Fight" Kimiko's voice bellowed.

Before I could even move, Sakura disappeared. I felt Hinata stiffen as did I, right now we don't know where our opponent is and we can't hide, so our best bet is to defend and analyze.

"Behind you!" Hinata's voice yelled as her eyes, which were now encircled by veins trailed to my back.

Hastily I blocked just in time to see Sakura's leg come crashing down on my forearms. Pilling chakra to my forearms and feet I barely blocked without being sent flying.

Not wasting a moment Hinata stepped in and aimed a palmed right on Sakura abdomen. Failing to connect she threw flurries of her palm at her, but none connected. I watched in amazement as Sakura dodged it all with ease and even had the guts to smile.

That's it I have to step up my game!

Hinata's pov

'I can do this' I chanted in my head as I kept sending jabbing at her.

If only I was strong enough like Neji or Father, then maybe I could actually send in one hit. No, that's enough Kimiko told me she believes in me and told me to believe in myself, and I trust her so I have to start believing in myself too!

"Haaaaaa" I yelled as my arms burned.

Even though it hurt it was satisfying as I watched Sakura's faced hardened. That's it, my fist, they're getting faster and stronger, now I just have to keep at it. Pumping Chakra to my foot I stomped close to her legs making a small dent that caused her to stumble a little, but she was smart. Instead of stumbling and being hit she let herself fall, dodging in the process and sending a counter which hit me on the chest. Thankfully Ino caught me in time before I could go any further.

"We have to work together" Ino said determined.

"Yeah" I agreed feeling excited.

3rd pov

A silence laid upon the ground as the three girls watched each other, carefully analyzing each other, thinking of the most advantageous move to make. They knew, this was it, their first move would be their last. The blonde and the navy haired teen spared a glance, as if talking telepathically, they nodded at each other.

Without a second to spare they charged, though not as fast as their opponent, fast enough to bring the pink haired girls defenses up. Sending a small portion of chakra to the blondes foot she sent herself flying in her opponents direction, sending a kick right to her face.

Without a thought she blocked the kick by raising her arm, not seeing the smirk on her assailants face. She didn't see the other girl who moved in front of her through her blind spot.

Using Sakura's arm as a board Ino flipped her self backwards landing gracefully. Sakura not having anytime to dodge, she got the full force of the Hyuga's attack.

"2 palms" it connected.

"4 palms" connect .

"8 palms" connect.

"16 palms" connect.

"32 palms" connect.

Knowing her own limit she backed up as Sakura's body fell to the floor. Ino cheered loudly, which abruptly stopped as the body transformed into a log. Swiftly turning around, the Hyuga saw her enemy who was in front of her. Not having any time, she was punched in the gut and was sent flying and unconscious.

Ino seeing this brought her guard up, but she couldn't even see the foot that was now lodged to her side. She was then sent crashing to a tree and soon fell unconscious.

Landing easily she looked upon her teachers face to see her smile at her accomplishment. Without having to be told she got her teammates and both she and Kimiko got to work.