Chapter 11

Kimiko's pov

Happily, I skipped down the road in Konoha looking for my new team mates. I abruptly stopped as I saw Hinata's and Ino's sensei, Kurenai and Asuma. I walked up to the chatting couple making them stop and look.

"Hey have you two seen Ino and Hinata" I asked them.

"Yeah Ino should be in her family's flower shop and Hinata" Asuma looked over to Kurenai for her to continue.

"She would be in the Hyuga compound" she continued.

"Oh okay thanks" I said waving and heading for the closest girl, which was Hinata.

After a few minutes I reached the Hyuga compound, which was an old style looking gate with their clan symbol on it. Not bothering to knock or anything, I walked in unannounced.

I shivered as bundles of pupil less eyes stared me down. Making my way to the tallest building, I entered. There Hinata stood fighting a younger girl who seemed to be beating her.

The brunette then lunged for Hinata as she dropped to her knees in exhaustion. I flashed by them and grabbed her knee before it could connect to my friends face.

"That last kick is unnecessary, it's only a spar. You won when she fell" I glared at her, dropping her leg.

"And who are you" a voice bellowed out.

Out of the shadow stood a man. He was very lean and had long brunette hair that reached his backside. His pearl white eyes glared at me demanding for an answer.

"My name is Senju Kimiko, I've come here to take Hinata with me on a month long mission" I answered.

"Hmph, you'll only be dragged down" he insulted his daughter making her cringe.

I glared at him "I can pick up the slack"

"What could you do?" He taunted.

Before anyone noticed I was already in front of him, pointing a knife to his neck.

"I could kill you for one" I said coldly.

"Hmm you surprised me that's all" he tried to get back his pride.

I laughed loudly "yeah okay" I mocked.

He clenched his jaw as he took a threatening step forward.

"Is that a challenge" he asked menacingly.

"With you, it wouldn't be much" she smirked.

Without a warning he smashed the ground beneath me with just his palm. Before he could do anything else vines shot out ensnaring him.

"Let's do this outside" she told him still smirking.

"Fine!" He fumed.

Going to the nearest training grounds we got ready. A lot of people was there, all ninjas. Half of them were the Hyuga's and the other half from ninja's who heard about the news. Many came, as they wanted to watch the head of the Hyuga clan battle.

"Come at me" she taunted.

He smirked "fine by me" he disappeared.