Chapter 12

3rd person

Disappearing, the man appeared again, only in midair as he thrust his palms out. Not knowing anything the young girl didn't bother blocking. This caused her to be sent to the ground as a barrage of air palms hit her.

Not wanting anymore damage dealt to her body, she formed a hand sigh and was swallowed by the dirt. Landing gracefully he assessed the field and opened his Byakugan sensing her presence.

He smirked again as he stomped the ground and the girl was shot out of the ground.

"Had enough yet?" He mocked her.

The girl looked at him with furious eyes
"I was planning to go easy seeing as your my friends father, but now I'm pissed." she growled.

She got up as he got in a stance, charging up her chakra enhanced fist the air distorted again. The man gasped in shock as he watched her fist be coated by a mass of incredible chakra.

Faster than before she charged in, the man expertly dodged as he knew he could not block without losing an arm. She threw a jab to his face narrowly dodging, but scratching the side of his eye with the air pressure.

Seeing that she sent a swift kick to his blindside, hitting the back of his leg, slowing him down. Without a second thought she sent a straight punch to his stomach sending him flying through a dozen of tree's.

She flash stepped to him as he saw his beaten and almost broken body. He looked up to her barely conscious.

"Guess I got too cocky" she smiled.

"Shut up, you'll bleed out if you talk to much" she scolded him as she began working on him.

Kimiko's pov

Now, getting a worried Hinata, we went over to Ino's place. As soon as we entered we spotted the blonde girl happily arranging flowers. We caught her eyes as I idiotically flailed my arms over me.

"Ino! It's good to see you" I cried dramatically.

"What?! Hey watch it your getting tears on my clothes!" She smacked me.

"Why are you even here!" She grumbled.

"We have a mission" I said happily.

"Oh okay let me get my things" she said and took off her apron.

"Oh that easy? I don't have to fight your dad or anything?" I asked and Hinata giggled.

"What?" Ino asked confused.

"Nothing lets just go, you won't need your ninja stuff yet" I said as I grabbed their arms and teleported to a field.

"Ehh what the hell?!" Ino complained.

"What are we doing here" Hinata explained.

"Well I'm your leader actually and you guys aren't prepared for the mission yet" I said carelessly.

"Ehh you!! How come, your only a Genin " she screamed bewilderedly.

"Shut up I'm the strongest person in the village right now. So to get ready I'll be training you guys." I smiled at them.

"But how, are you even strong enough" Ino scoffed.

"She sent my dad to the hospital" Hinata whispered making Ino's jaw drop.

"But isn't he the head of the Hyuga clan?" She asked and Hinata nodded.

"Okay now that we got that over with we should start training" I told them.

"But wait I thought it was a four man team?" Hinata asked.

"Yea well Sakura's with the team doing a mission, but she'll be back soon and you guys need to get to her level before then" I informed them.

"As if Sakura could pass me" me scoffed yet again.

"I've been personally training her, so right now she's a monster who could punch you through a Tree effortlessly." I told her making her sweat.

"That's why I'm here to make you better" I grinned.

"Now let's begin the training from hell"