Chapter 11

Freddie's P.O.V.

It's been three days since Rosie came back home, and can't even explain how much I missed her. None of us know who took her away, but the police was still working on it after Rosie explained everything. I've spent every minute of the day with her since then, I wanted to make sure she was safe even though Roger insisted I was overreacting. I swore to myself I was going to be with her every second of the day until the day I die. I didn't want her to go out, I wanted her to stay by my side, I wasn't willing to lose her again, not after I know I've been through that hell of not having her near. I was starting to think I was suffocating her, but she assured me I wasn't. That's how I came with an idea, something I've been dreaming of lately. I needed to do some shopping today, but I didn't feel like exposing Rosie yet, so I wasn't going to take her with me. I didn't want her to stay home alone either, so I called Roger to make her some company.

"Come on Freddie, it's not that I don't want to, but you're acting like a paranoiac here" said Roger lying on my couch eating cereal straight from the box.

"Well, you're here anyway, it means you will do it, it's just a few hours Roger, I have to bring things for the house" I said

"What kind of things?" He asked barely understandable because he was chewing.

"Things we need, like more cereal" I said emphasizing the word 'more'

"Ok then, just do it quickly, I've got a date later" he said turning on the TV.

"Does Debbie know?" I asked holding in my amusement.

"The date is with Debbie, Bulsara" he said accidentally spitting sprinkles of cereal near my face.

"Okay, then I'll take off now, Keep an eye on Rosie" I said heading to the door.

"She's not three for god's sake" he said laughing.

"Pleaseeee Roggie" I squealed

"Fuck off" he said blushing. I laughed and got out to do my business.

Roger's P.O.V.

Freddie was taking too long to do his "business" like he says. It had been more than two hours for just a regular shopping, I had to cancel the date with Deborah, I had to, I had promised Freddie I wouldn't leave Rosie alone. Since I was starting to get bored I decided to start conversation with Rosie, to get to know her a little better. I didn't want to touch upon the subject of her being abducted, but I'm Roger, I ask things no matter what, so I did it.

"Are you sure you never saw that man before?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Well I can't be sure, maybe I did, and I don't remember him"

"What do think he wanted you for though?"

"I have no idea, and I don't want to know" She said twirling the tips of her hair with her fingers.

"I see. I want to ask you something"

"Yes?"

"Did he try to sexually abuse you?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Hell no, I wouldn't be this stable" She made a disgusted face.

"Good" I sighed in relief. "I've got another question"

"That's not new" She laughed.

"Ahhhhh, you learn Freddie's humor already, you go girl, that's very impressive"

"What's your question Meddows?" She tickled my stomach.

"Okaaaaay, my question is, are you aware that Freddie is crazy for you?"