Chapter 13

Freddie's P.O.V.

"Could you repeat that darling?" I asked blinking a thousand times; I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I said can I live with you?" asked a frightened Roger.

"What?" my mouth was still open, I was speechless.

"What?" he asked as if it was the most natural question ever.

"Why? What happened now?" I asked sitting on my chair, I prepared myself to hear another story of how he has had another fight with his wife.

"She kicked me out man"

"OH REALLY? She who?" I laughed.

"Dom, what's so funny?" He looked so innocent, it made it more hilarious.

"What did you do?" I asked holding in my laughs, I was going to save them for later when it was the right moment to burst out laughing.

"I think she found out about Debbie" he said. That's it, I couldn't help it anymore, I bursted out laughing like crazy for at least 2 minutes, and Roger kept glaring at me.

"Oh dear, I didn't know it was going to be that soon" I said finally recovering and wiping the tears I got from laughing too hard.

"Please Freddie, please please please please please please" he begged.

"What what what what what do you want me to do dear?" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"It's just going to be a short time, maybe a week, until Debbie and I set up in another place to live" he said as he followed me to the kitchen.

"You just want to stay here so she doesn't find you living with Debbie" I said taking a sip of my water.

"Well, can I stay here? If I stay here Dominique will know I can't do anything bad... or inappropriate here, y'know , because Rose Marie lives here too" he started to sweat.

"You're even more afraid of Dom than I thought" I said spitting my water, I just couldn't stop laughing.

"SO, can I stay here or what?" he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you can, BUT you will have to behave alright?"

"I do"

"No extravagant parties here, no throwing beer bottles in the air lading on people's heads, no leaving vodka on the floor, no making Rosie angry, are we clear dear?"

"Fine, I guess I can cope with that, but hey since when did Freddie Mercury turn into a grandpa?"

"Those times are over for me dear, I've settled down, plus Rosie doesn't like that kind of lifestyle"

"That makes sense, thank you for letting me stay, so where's the lady by the way?" he asked as he walked to the living room to spread himself on the large couch.

"Out" I said

"OUT?"

"That's what I said" I said sitting back on my chair.

"You let her go out now? What made you change your mind?"

"Robert said maybe I was exaggerating, she begged me to let her visit her patients at the hospital and I agreed, after all I can't have her locked in here forever" I laughed.

"See? I told you! You were exaggerating; you should have listened to me"

"It's never a good thing to listen you darling" I said.

"I admit I should not be offended by that" he laughed.

"Oh, so you agree I shouldn't listen to a man who's afraid of his wife and hides at his friend's house?"