The Proposal

Edward's POV

It was finally mid winter break we have had such an amazing, and confusing school year. We were all over my house. Jessica, Bella, and Rosalie were all in the room upstairs talking about things that didn't make much sense.

I had been looking through my closet for hours. My grandmother had given me the ring my grandfather had given her. I knew it was somewhere in my closet, just where exactly. I continued to look through boxes, when Alice came in. At first she just watched me then she started going through one of the boxes.

I want to make our engagement offical, so she was mine, and only mine.

"Alice I've already been through that box."

"I know but you missed something."

"What could I have possibly missed?"

She pulled out a small jewelry box with floral patterns carved into the wood. She opened it and started pulling back the felt; once most of the felt was pulled I saw a little compartment in the back of the box. When he opened the compartment, she began pulling out jewelry and the last thing she pulled was my mother's ring. I couldn't believe she found it, well there that was done now the task of planning how to propose.

I knew it had to sweet but also simple since Bella hated surprises in the first place, so that was going to make everything extra difficult. Not to mention how observant Bella is and with me trying to sneak around she'll begin getting suspicious. I couldn't believe it but I was going to need my brothers' help.

It took forever to convince Emmett and Jasper to help me, but they finally agreed and that they had a plan. They told me to follow them and began running. They took me to a small lake that was crystal water and a waterfall it looked like something on a postcard.

"How did you guys find this place?"

"It was actually really easy to do, we were just running through the forest one day and we heard the water." Wow Emmett didn't give me a completely stupid or perverted answer.

"Edward why do feel so surprised?"

"Well Jazz I kid of figured that since Emmett answered me something perverted was going to come out of his mouth."

"Hey I can be smart sometimes right Jazz?"

"I wouldn't use the word smart there Em."

"You guys are so mean to me." And with that he took off.

"Well looks like it's up to you and me Jazz."

"Guess so."

Few hours later

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Hey, Edward man what's up?"

"Hey Em, Nothing just hanging home today, I take it you got my message?"

"Yup, so you're taking the plunge, tired of being to only single guy?"

I chuckled "I'm hardly single; Bella and I have been together for years on Tuesday. That's when I'm doing it."

"What's your plan man."

Just then my Bella entered our bedroom; she was all ready for cleaning and was in search of a hair tie.

"Yeah man, we should totally try to get tickets." I responded. I hoped she didn't notice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Emmett is a block-head.

"No Bella's right here, I'll ask her." I turned to her