Graduation

EPOV

I was downstairs waiting for Bella to finish getting ready. Today was our graduation, and I couldn't wait to get my diploma. The fact that Bella was getting hers as well, made it that much more special. We had pulled through together.

I was extremely proud of her. She had juggled motherhood and school like a pro. She had gotten straight As and had graduated summa cum laude with a perfect 4.0 GPA. Her achievements were more impressive than my own.

"Look who's ready to see his parents graduate!" Alice announced coming down the stairs with Anthony all dressed up in a lightweight white dress shirt and dark jeans. He looked like a little man.

"Da-Da!" He called as I took him from my sister.

"Hey, sweetheart." I said kissing his forehead. "You look all grownup."

"Bella let me dress him." Alice said proudly as I rolled my eyes. "You know he looks cute."

"He does." I agreed as she went upstairs to get herself ready.

I sat Anthony down in his playpen as I took a seat in the sofa nearest him. We were all working on trying to stop him from wanting to be carried all the time. It was our own fault her was accustomed to being held, but we were slowly teaching him to entertain himself.

"Da-Da!" He cried pouting slightly and looking up at me with this big green eyes.

"Play with your toys." I said. He had at least four different toys in the pen with him.

I observed him as he struggled to pull himself up looking extremely pleased with himself when he accomplished it. "Da-Da!" He repeated his fingers opening and closing as a signal for me to pick him up.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked just as my dad came downstairs preparing the camera and video camera.

"He has you tied around his little finger." My dad commented as I nodded scooping him up.

"What can I say? He melts my heart." I admitted as I thought about the first time he stood up.

It was the week before finals and Bella and I were in our room sprawled out on the floor studying. We were taking advantage of the fact that Anthony was napping, and the house was to ourselves. We were not going to be interrupted.

I looked over at Bella who was chewing the top of her pen as she read some old English play she had to analyze for her final. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't help but stare. I was tired of reading about the different functions of cells, and all I wanted to do was kiss her. I wanted more, but a kiss would do.

She must've noticed my stare, because she looked up. her long eyelashes looking sinful with her big brown eyes. The same eye shape our son had inherited.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"My beautiful, sexy wife." I said as she laughed.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" She asked as I shrugged.

"I'd rather study Human Anatomy." I replied crawling to her and pressing my lips against hers.

"You aced that class in more than one way." She teased as I chuckled.

"But a little review never hurt anyone." I retorted my lips trailing down to her earlobe and neck.

She pulled me back to her, our lips crashing once more. "I love you." I whispered my hands slipping past her shirt and pulling it off.

"Da-Da! Ma-Ma!" I heard Anthony say through the baby monitor.

"Someone is calling." Bella giggled as I groaned. My son had perfect timing. He reminded me of Alice in that way.