You again (pt1)

I pressed my hands against the train window, feeling as if i could feel the snow falling down. I listened to 'No such Thing' demo version by John Mayer while sipping the crappy watered-down coffee; the only coffee they served. I was heading to Ontario, Canada for a show I was playing there. Instead of the usual jet or bus, I thought 'hell, why not change it up' so I did.

outfit:

   I had fallen asleep rather peacefully, so the piercing noise of 'WE HAVE ARRIVED AT ONTARIO CANADA; ALL WHO WISH TO ARRIVE AT THIS DESTINATION MAY GET OFF NOW' almost gave me a heart attack

I had fallen asleep rather peacefully, so the piercing noise of 'WE HAVE ARRIVED AT ONTARIO CANADA; ALL WHO WISH TO ARRIVE AT THIS DESTINATION MAY GET OFF NOW' almost gave me a heart attack. I got up, my guitar in one hand and coffee in the other; my bags were already shipped with the band that flew. I could immediately tell that people were already noticing who i was, so I kept my head down.

I walked into the crazy train station, with people coming up to me one by one, saying

"OH MY GOD ITS TAYLOR PARKS!!"

"CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU??"

"WILL YOU SIGN THIS??"

"OMG I LOVE YOU WILL YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER??!"

Before I knew it, I was completely swarmed. I was so flustered; I just stood there, taking everything in. This situation doesn't sound too bad until you actually live it.

All of a sudden, someone comes over to the people and says

"Guys, leave her alone, Taylor come with me." My eyes met a beautiful pair of bright blue ones; and who else could it be besides Jared Leto. I had only met him once at an awards show, where, we, um, had a drunk one night stand. But that was it; and it was also a couple of years ago. We hadn't talked since.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to a corner-type area where no one could see us.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I, just, kind of froze up." I said, tucking my hair back. He looked at me with concern.

"It's tough being the most famous person in the U.S., isn't it?" He said with a slight smile that made my heart flutter a bit; which caught me off guard.

"You would know, you're more famous than me!" I said, playfully punching him in the arm. I could tell things were slightly awkward, but both of us were kind of pretending that night never happened; which was fine by me.

JAREDS POV

Once I saw her, I just had to help help her. I tried to walk away and blow her off but I just couldn't. We had a nice conversation and for some reason, I just felt, different about her. She really truly is stunning and I couldn't help myself from sinking into those gorgeous big brown eyes.

"Do you know your way around here? I've never been, and well, I don't want what just happened to happen again."

"For sure! Here, I'll take your guitar."

"Thanks." She said, smiling and tucking her hair again. God she was so beautiful; and different than supermodel beautiful; the beautiful that won't leave your head at 2am, the beautiful that makes your heart flutter when she smiles, the beautiful that looks best at midnight in knee high socks and a big t shirt, eating ice cream and watching netflix. God, what's wrong with me?

"I actually lived in Ontario for about five years." I tried starting up conversation again.

"No way! This is where I grew up. Never been on a train before though." She said with a laugh under her breath.

"You're kidding! Coincidence." I said, smiling at her.

"Do you still live here?" She said.

"No, I'm in LA for now. But, you never know where I might land. I'm in town for a week filming part of this documentary thing"

"Oh, cool." She said with a smile.

"Alright, that's the way to your ride. It was really good seeing you, Taylor."

"It was really good seeing you too- actually, we're spending a couple of extra days here, do you, uh, maybe want to go grab a cup of coffee sometime? She said shyly.

"I'd love to." I said.