Oh my God. (Part 1)

4 days.
It had been 4 days since Jared and I had broken up.
It felt like a lifetime.
He was heartbroken, as was I, but I was the one who ended it. I just needed a break from the celebrity life; and he couldn't take one. It didn't mean I never wanted to get back together. We were just on a break.
Staring at my phone, I groggily rolled out of my bed. I looked in the mirror; under my eyes were black, I had broken out and I looked dead. Guess that's what happens when you don't get any sleep.
I turned on the shower, the warm water trickling down my back. I just stood there, thinking about everything, thinking about how I made a mistake.
Realizing what I had to do, I quickly jumped out of the shower, dried my hair, did my makeup, got on some clothes and ran out the door.
I had to put things back together with Jared.

I hopped in my Range Rover and drove to his apartment. Once I arrived, I jumped out, running up the flights of stairs. As soon as I reached the door, I paused. I thought to myself, "this is the right thing, right?"
Yes.
It was.
I knocked on the door, anxiously waiting for a response.
All of a sudden I was greeted by a tall brunette, wearing nothing but my favorite shirt of Jared's.
"Babe, someone's at the door. Who are you?" She said, asking me and looking me up and down with a face of almost disgust.
I was confused, angry, and heartbroken. I guess he really didn't care.
Jared walked up to the door, and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw me. His face turned ghastly white.
"Oh my God. (Y/n)."

A/N
This is literally like everything else I post but don't worry there's gonna be a part two:):)