"Maybe I dont love you anymore" PT 2

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and the pulsing, pounding noise in my head. After Jared left I got super drunk, I guess I just couldn't control myself. 
I glanced at the super bright screen and saw that it was the hospital calling. Confused and hungover, I answered the phone but immediately sobered up once I heard the words;
"Hi, this is St. John's hospital;the number on Jared Leto's portfolio for emergency contacts. I'm sorry to inform you, but Jared has just been in a terrible car accident with multiple injuries. They are in the OR as we speak. His chance of survival is slim, but nevertheless still a possibility." My hands shook as I held the phone to my ear.
"Um, yeah, um, I'm on my way." With a shaky voice I hung up.
I sprinted to my car and hopped in the drivers seat. It's been so long since I've driven; I've had so many Ubers driving me lately.
I drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I found a parking spot and ran in, eyeing the desk and then sprinting to that.
"Hello, hi, um I need to check on Jared Leto. Did he make it through surgery? Is he okay? What room is he in??" I said, tears streaming down my face.
"I'm sorry ma'm. Information is confidential, especially when it comes to celebrities."
"Shit!!" I pounded my hands on the table then ran them through my hair. I began to walk away, feeling hopeless: until my dumbness finally turned on.
"WAIT WAIT!! I'm his emergency contact! HA!!" I said, kind of childishly.
"Um, okay, we're going to need some kind of ID." I handed her my drivers license. "Alright ma'm. Now, Jared Leto..." She slowly started scrolling on the computer.
"Hurry pleaaaase." I said. I was such a mess; I was still heavily breathing, my words sounded like nonsense, my brain was rushing at a million miles an hour and my face was drenched with tears.
"Okay, Jared Leto." I took a deep breath.
"He survived the surgery. Room 329, you can visit him now. Third floor, to the right."
"THANK YOU!" I said and started running.
"Ma'm wait!!" She said. I turned back around, annoyed.
"Will you uh, sign this for my daughters. We're all, uh, huge fans." I smiled and took a deep breath. Everything was going to be okay.

JAREDS POV
    I woke up, my eyes staring at the tiles on the ceiling. It took me a couple minutes to realize where I was and what happened. The thing that hurt worst, however, was (y/n). Who cares about a broken leg when you have a broken heart.
    Laying there in complete and udder sadness, I heard running down the hallway. All of a sudden, a never-more stunning (y/n) standing in the doorway. She runs to me and squeezes me. I let out a slight smile of, I guess, the feeling of her touch.
All of a sudden, something I never expected, she pulled out a knife and stabbed me repeatedly in the chest as I let out blood-curdling screams.

Just kidding.
She crashed her lips onto mine, my stomach doing flips at the touch of her lips.
"I will always love you. I didn't mean what I said. You're my one and only, Jared. I love you." She said, kissing me again.
"I love you, well, beyond words." I said, staring into her eyes.
She was and is my forever.
Always.