*JOKER IMAGINE*

11 P.M.
I knew I shouldn't have been walking by myself at night, but my apartment was two blocks away, there were no cabs around and, well, I had pepper spray in my purse. The streetlights left an eerie glow as my heels clicked against the pavement. As I was about to turn the corner, all of a sudden I heard;
"Lookin fine there, ya beautiful." I turned around and immediately froze as I realized who I was then face to face with;
The Joker.
I had heard about him on the news, but never really paid attention until now.
"What? A little afraid of a clowwwwwn? No need to be scared, doll." He said, his cold fingers caressing my cheek. I was frozen with fear; I couldn't move or anything. "You know, you're quite beautiful. Those lips" his eyes flickered to my lips."those eyes." He said, widening his eyes as he said it which creeped me out to the max; but was somewhat endearing in a way. As I snapped out of this hypnotic type state I was in, I decided to play into it. I guess i had figured this was the best way if in the end I wanted to survive.
"Oh Puddin'" I said, making up the WEIRDEST nickname on the spot. God. Puddin. Really. I put my hand on the side of his face. "Just let me go home and all of this will be alright. Isn't that what you want?" I said in an over exaggerated tone. His eyes just kind of searched the ground for a second , then met mine.

 His eyes just kind of searched the ground for a second , then met mine

"But what's the fun in that?" He said. He put his finger against my chin, tilting my head slightly upwards.
"Kiss me before I kill you." He said. Before I knew it, I, (y/n) was making out with the freaking Joker.
And I had never felt better about a kiss.

a/n******
I can't believe I just did that the joker makes me wanna throw up but hey people like him I guess so there ya go