Chapter 10

Robert enjoyed testing Elizabeth's will to fight. He enjoyed hearing her scream in terror the first day he had his way with her. She hadn't let go like she did that day, but he wasn't going to give her back to school without hearing her screams again. What also interested his mind was Michael's sudden behavior. It was almost like he was protective over the fighting girl. It was harder to restrain him with her around.

"John, come help me with the animal," Robert ordered, a sly smile growing on his inhumane face. John pinned the girl down using his knees to hold down her shoulders, using his hands to hold her thrashing arms against her chest. Robert lowered the pressure on the hose. He looked down at Elizabeth eyeing her face carefully. "Scream for me, darling." He grabbed her face with one hand and shoved the hose down her throat, letting the water run free.

"Leave her alone!" Michael shouted, ramming his head against Christian's. They held him tightly, not letting their guard slip. Now that would be very dangerous. Elizabeth couldn't move, couldn't breathe, as the water filled her. Robert smiled in satisfaction before stomping on her chest. The water spewed out, leaving her gasping for air. They let her curl on her side as she shook violently.

"Scream for me," Robert repeated as he began spraying her, sending her weak body to a corner of the basement.

"No!" Elizabeth snarled, kicking out at him. It was useless, the water pressure was raised again. She was cornered by Robert and John.

"You will do as I say," he hissed. She let her tears fall, knowing they just mixed with the water. Through her blurry vision, she saw Mikey looking at her in anger. No, not at her. At what was happening to her. She released a small whimper as she felt the water cascade around her. Her lungs still burned from what Robert did to her. She kept coughing, trying to get rid of the water still inside her.

He took a step towards her, aiming his hose directly on her face. She tried holding her hands up to stop the water from getting into her body again, but she was too weary and was tired of fighting. She collapsed against the flooded basement. If she wasn't leaning on her elbows, her face would have been in the water. "Get up," he ordered.

"No," she whispered as another tremble tortured her body. "I don't care about what you do to me. I just don't care anymore."

"Elizabeth, get up," Michael shouted at her. Robert smirked at him before dragging Elizabeth to the center of the basement by her hair. She didn't bother resisting. "Keep fighting, don't let him hurt you!" Tears rolled down her eyes. She was so tired. She let her head go under the water. After a moment of panic, she told herself to relax. She didn't want to fight anymore. Someone brought her out of the water.

"You won't get away from me so easily," he hissed at her. Robert's eyes were glazed with interest. "You don't care what I do with you? Fine. Then I'll do what I want to you." He threw her on the ground. She had lost her shirt a few days ago, so she was in nothing more than torn pants and her bra. He crawled on top of her, noting the small flinch she had. Before he could touch her, a body bumped into him, sending them both flying across the room.

"You're a sick bastard," Mikey hissed, bringing his foot down to stomp Robert's face. He was too shocked to defend himself. He kicked at him until he felt a bone snap on his rib cage. He didn't stop until Christian and Alexander held him back. He turned his anger to Elizabeth. "How can you just give up like that?!"

"This isn't my fault!" she yelled back, rising to her feet in a slow motion. "I'm tired of this! I don't want to deal with this fucking crap anymore!" Michael struggled against the men holding him, ready to knock some sense into Elizabeth. "I can't do it anymore!" Her eyes burned with the tears she held back. "I'm tired of fighting!"