Chapter 1

"Aye! Oakley! Get To Da Work Office Now!" yelled A Worker. Oakley. He's A Normal Guy. With A Normal Life. He Works In A Factory That Makes Games Grow. "Yes Sir!" Said Oakley Running To The Office. Oakley Opened The Office Door. "Boss? You Needed Me?" Asked Oakley Breathing Loudly. "Ah Yes, Oakley! Uh.. Heh... There's A Problem.." Said Boss Mancuer Nervously. Oakley Looked Confused. He Asked "Problem? What Do You Mean?". The Boss Put His Papers To The Side. He Took An Envelope. "Here.. Read This." He Passed Oakley The Envelope. Oakley Opened It And Took The Paper Out Of It. He Read The First Couple Sentences. Then, He Knew Exactly. What The Problem Was. "Boss.. How Could YOU" Said Oakley Angrily. "Hey Hey Hey Kid Its Alright! I Promise He Will Be Back In Bannland ASAP!" Said Boss Mancuer With A Proud Voice. Here's What Happend.. *In Bannland* "So, You're Hole Plan Is Gunna Happen Today?" Said Vixten. A Powerful Hacker. "Yes Of Course. But I Am Afraid To Say That You Have To Be Patience. You're Fear" Said 1x1x1x Laughing. Now, 1x1x1x Is The Most POWERFUL Hacker Ever.. "Oh Shut Up.. Useless Peace Of Junk" Mumbled Vixten. "Oh Useless? Well I Will Get My Self Out.." Said 1x1x1x. Vixten Looked At Him. "Fine! You Win! Just Get Me Out I Hate It Here" Said Vixten Angrily. 1x1x1x Looked Down. They Then Heard The Door Break Down. Then Heard Gun Shots. "He's Here.." Said 1x1x1x With A Evil Smile. Vixten Got Up. They Both Looked At Each Other. And Smiled. There Prison Door Then Broke Down. "LETS GO" Yelled Boss Mancuer. They All Ran Out. Into Robloxia.. *Back In Robloxia* Oakley Gave Boss Mancuer A Mad Look. He Calmed Down And Waked Out. Boss Mancuer Sighed. "Aye! What Took Ye So Long?" Said A Worker. "Oh You Don't Want To Know" Saying Oakley With A Sarcastic Laugh. Oakley Couldn't Believe What He Heard. Then! Suddenly The Cops Busted In. "GET DOWN EVERYONE WERE LOOKING FOR HARRLOD MANCUER!" yelled A Cop. Oakley Had A Shocked Face. He Went Down And Looked At Boss Mancuer Door. He Had A Scared And Angry Face On. The Cops Pulled Out There Guns And Guarded Boss Mancuers Door. "OPEN UP OR WE WILL HAVE TO USE FORCE!" Yelled A Cop. They Kicked Down The Door Too See Boss Mancuer With Red Eyes And Black Dust In His Hands. He Shot His Black Dust At A Cop And The Cop Fell. Didn't Wake up. The Cops Shot At Boss Mancuer. Only To Realize That It Wasn't Hurting Him. Oakley Took A Peak In The Room And His Jaw Dropped. Boss Mancuer Looked At Oakley. Oakley Ran Out Of The Factory And Was Running All The Way Home. Until He Saw A Girl. He Looked At Her. She Looked Like She Was Scared. Oakley Walked To Her. But Then. She Was Gone! He Looked Around. Confused And Scared. He Then Looked Behind Him Only To Hear Screams From The Factory. He Ran. But He Fell! The Ground Was Shaking. And Then A Crack Went Between Oakley Legs. He Looked Down. But Before He Could He Fell Into A Hole! "AHHHHH" Yelled Oakley As He's Falling. He Then Landed. Only To See. A Man..