Chapter 2

He Walked Slowly Towards The Man.. He Was Looking Around As He Was Doing So. "Fall?l Said The Man. The Man Turned To Look At Oakley. "Uh.. Yeah. Heh.... You?" Said Oakley With A Shy Voice. The Man Grabbed A Bag And Grabbed A Paper Out Of It. He Then Looked Back At Oakley. He Walked Closer To Him. "Here, Read.." Said The Man. Oakley Was Confused But Didn't Care. He Grabbed The Paper And Read It. The Paper Said That He Was A Admin For Roblox And He Was Good Friends With Roblox Him Self. "Why Are You Showing Me This? Not To Be Rude.. But.."Before He Could Finish The Man Put His Finger On Oakleys Mouth. Oakley Was Thinking: What? W-W-What Is He Doing?
Then, The Same Girl He Saw Jumped On The Man And Put A Needle In His Neck. The Man Fell. Oakley Backed Up. He Dropped The Paper As Well. Behind The Girl Were 5 Men Running To Her With Guns. Oakley Hid Behind A Rock. He Heard Gun Shots And "HI YA" And "TAKE THAT"! He Then Calmed Him Self Down. He Stopped To Think About His Boss. Why Would He Do That? Why Would He Tell Him? He Thought. And Thinking Of His Face. Red Eyes Flying In The Air. He Forced Not To Think About That. He Then Peaked Over The Rock To See The Men On The Floor With The Girl Standing And Staring At Them. He Then Slowly Walked Out. The Girl Looked At Him. "Aloha" Said The Girl In A Soft Voice. "Uh Hi.. Hey Uh Nice Fighting..." Said Oakley. Oakley Thought If That Was Good. Did He Say Something Wrong? He Had A Little Crush On Her.. He Wanted To Impress Her As Good As He Can. "Thank You Galcies" Said The Girl. Oakley Smiled. She Smiled Back. "Hey What's You're Name?" Asked Oakley. The Girl Looked At The Man That Was Talking To Oakley. She Put Some Sort Of Device On His Ear. "Christine.." Said The Girl. Oakley Looked At The Guy. Confused. He Looked Back At Christine. "Wondering How You Got Here.." Said Christine. "Why Yes.." Said Oakley. But Then.. The Walls Began To Shake. The Celling Has Cracks On It. The Floor Also Shaked. "LETS GO" Yelled Christine. They Ran. The Celling Started Falling Apart. This Was A DEATH RUN. Oakley Started Getting Tired But That Didn't Bring Him Down. He Kept On Running As Fast As He Could. Christine Also. Oakley Then Fell And Hurt His Leg. The Celling Was Coming Near Him! A Brick On Him And He's Dead! Christine Ran To Oakley Only To See Bricks Falling. Oakleys Eyes Were Wide. He Grabbed The Edge Of The Floor. Christine Tryed To Grab Oakleys Hand. Bricks Were Falling Everywhere! "THIS IS THE END" Yelled Christine. Oakley Looked At Her. "WHAT?!" Yelled Oakley. Christine Jumped Holding On To Oakley. They Fell Of The Edge. Oakley Was Of Course Screaming. They Fell And Fell And Fell. But Suddenly. A Giant Bird Broke There Fall! "Yeah! Good Work Bessie! Now Get Us Out Of Here!" Said Christine. Oakley Was So Happy. He Said "BIRD I LOVE YOU". The Bird Just Had A Werid Look On Its Face. They Flew Out. And Landed. "Thank Goodness" Said Oakley Laughing. Oakley Turned To Look At The Factory. But... It Wasn't There... Oakley Looked Around. Christine Was Confused Of What He Was Doing. "Looking For It?" Said A Guy In A Fedora And Jacket. "Who Are You?" Said Oakley. "Oh Ahaha... 1x" But Before He Could Finish. Christine Grabbed Him And Pushed Him Down. 1x1x1x Pulled Her Up Useing Hacks. Oakley Backed Up.. "CHRISTINE!" Yelled Oakley. 1x1x1x Looked At Oakley. "Don't Try Me.." He Said. Oakley Was Scared. 1x1x1x Flew Off With Christine In His Hands. Oakley Had To Do Something. Quick. Before The Bad Stuff Happens.