Chapter 3

Oakley Watched As 1x1x1x. He Put His Head Down. He Thought This Was A Tv Show! But It's All Real And Instead Of In A Little Box Tv, It's In A Place Called EARTH. He Had To Think Of Something. But He Couldn't Do It Alone... He Grabbed His Phone And Called His Brother,AJ. They Hooked Up And AJ Parked Beside Him. He Rolled Down His Windows And Inside The Car It Was So Clean! He Took His SunGlasses Off. "Rescueing You're Girl Friend?" Said AJ Laughing. "No, This Is Serious AJ And I-" Before He Could Finish. AJ Inturrupted. "Hey Hey Hey I'm Joking! Hop In BRUH" Said AJ Rolling Up His Window. Oakley Went In Beside Him And Put His Seatbelt On. "Hey Uh Wasn't The Factory There?" Asked AJ. Oakley Sighed. "You DONT Wanna Know.." Said Oakley. AJ Started The Car. He Put The Music Up Loud. Oakley Slapped His Hand. "AYE!" Yelled AJ. "TURN IT DOWN" Yelled Oakley. AJ Drove Off. Oakley Put In Headphones. AJ Put His Hand On His Forehead. *At A Abandoned Place* Christine Was Trying To Escape From The Rope. Vixten Appeared. "Don't Try It.. You Won't Make It Far Little Girl" Said Vixten. Christine Looked At Vixten With A "I Want To Kill You" Face. Vixten Used His Hacking Powers To Make A Loaded Gun. He Smiled. Then Boss Mancuer Walked In. "Oh Look! It's Christine Fellow Worker... Nice To See You.. See You In This Of Course" Said Boss Mancuer With A Evil Smile. "You Both Are So DEAD" Yelled Christine. Vixten Looked At Her. "Aww.. Does Little Girl Need A Nap Nap?" Said Vixten. He Used His Hacking Powers And Put Her In A Small,Painful Metal Box. "Go To Sleep Little Girly" Said Vixten Laughing. "You're Childish" Said 1x1x1x Walking In. Vixten Looked At Him. "Shut Up! Don't Embarrass Me.." Said Vixten. 1x1x1x Had An Idea! "Hmmm... Oh Yeah I Bought You You're Teddy You Wanted" Said 1x1x1x With A Smile. BossMancuer,1x1x1x And Christine Laughed. Vixten Sat Down And Drank Coffee Mad. 1x1x1x Looked At Christine. "Oh Don't Worry Rapnuzel.. The Prince Is Gonna Come And Get Killed With You!" Said 1x1x1x. Christine Then Thought About Oakley... *At The Road*
"YOU GOT US IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!" Yelled Oakley. "YOURE MISTAKE FOR LETTING ME DRIVE!" Yelled AJ. Oakley Started Punching AJ. AJ Got In A Crash! They Landed In A Cave. "Ahh Look What Ya Did! MY CAR IS BROKEN. MY 2,000 CAR IS BROKEN!" yelled AJ. Oakley Felt Guilty. AJ Looked In His Car. Only To See Wires And Just The Hole Car What Mest Up. "Alright What's You're Plan Next Destroy One Of Us!" Said AJ With A Mad Look. "Listen.. I'm Sorry Ok?" Said Oakley. "What? You Think That's IT!" Yelled AJ. AJ Looked Oakley Square In The Face "2,000 Doallers Outta You're Wallet.." Said AJ. Oakley Looked Outside. AJ Grabbed A Beer Bottle And Sat Down. He Drank. Oakley Then Went Outside And Saw A MotroCycle. What? In The Middle Of No Where? He Turned It On. "HEY! AJ! I FOUND A JACKPOT!" yelled Oakley In Exiccment. AJ Looked. AJ Smiled. Oakley Went On. "Come On!" yelled Oakley! AJ Looked At His Car. He Then Walked To Oakley. But He Fell! He Was Shot! Oakley Got Down. Someone Went Up To Them. Oakley Backed Up. "Uhhh..." Said AJ. "Where's The Money" Said The Man In A Mad Voice. Oakley Knew What Has Happend. AJ Owed Someone money and must of not payed it! Oakley Was dissipointed but he HAD to to something. AJ Coughed And Looked At The Man. The Man Put The Gun To His Head. "Money?" Said The Man. Squinting At Him. Oakley Looked Around. He Found A Sharp Picece Of AJs Car. He Grabbed It And Hid Behind The Car. He Aimed The Metal At The Mans Head. He Threw It. The Man Fell On His Knees. Then His Face. Not Moving. AJ Looked At Oakley. And Smiled. Oakley Grabbed His Phone And Tryed To Call 911 But It Was Dead. He Tried AJs. Dead. Great He Thought, Now What. AJ Said "Just Go OAKLEY! Go Save You're Girlfriend..." Said AJ. Right Before He Died. Oakley Stopped. He Felt Like The Hole World Stopped.. His Brother.. His Best Friend.. Has Died. He Looked At The Man. He Yelled "YOU! ITS YOU!". Oakley Was Furious. He Then Calmed Down. He Kneeled. He Cried. *At The Abandon Place* Boss Mancuer Was Watching The News And Saw That Vixten And 1x1x1x Were Getting Hunted By A Swat Team. Boss Mancuer Laughed. Christine Sweated. She Had An Idea! "HEY! COULD YOU OPEN THIS BOX IM HOT!!!" Yelled Christine. Boss Mancuer Hacked The Box Opened. Boss Mancuer Looked At Her. She Sweated And Moved Her Hair Side To Side. Boss Mancuers Eyes Went Wide. He Stared. "Let Me Go Honey" Said Christine In A Cute,Soft Voice. Boss Mancuer Forced Not To Do It.. But He Couldn't Resist. He Opened It. And.. Got A Kick Right To The Face! She Ran Out!