Chapter 6

Robloxia was destroyed... People crowded around the giant hole in the middle of robloxia. That one little college boy named kyle closed his phone. "Oh boss is gonna love this.. Oh wait I AM THE BOSS" yelled Kyle. He transformed into his true form and vanished. A white room. A big manison and a big prison. Welcome to the Void. The Void of Robloxia. In the prison, miserbable, innocent robloxians were sent here for no reason then hatrid. But one robloxian was not so innocent, and had a deep deep backstory. Inside that prison AJ, Oakley, and christine appered. Inside it was dark and gloomy. No sunlight just a couple lightbulbs. "Hey samuel, Newbies.." said Isan. "Oooh! Boys we got some punching bags with lots and lots of fluff ahahah.." said samuel. Behind samuel was lots of robloxians ready to beat them up. "Step back or we will fight!" yelled Oakley. It was silence. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The whole prison laughed. "You really are a Newbie huh.. Well lemme teach ya rule 1" said samuel. He punched Oakely in the face. Oakley fell smack on the back of his head. "Oh and we got a cool guy over here huh? Thats fun!" exclaimed Samuel. He punched but missed because AJ dodged but samuel used his other hand to knock him out. "Oh and its a little mouse... Why dont you back up before you get hurt too" said Samuel. Christine jumped up and kissed samuel before Knocking him down and non stop punching. "RIOT!!" Yelled a random prisoner. Everyone were fighting. AJ and Oakley woke up and pulled christine and ran out the front doors. Everywhere it was just white. "Need any help with directions?" asked a little worm. "whoa.. Uh yeah how do we get outta here?" Asked AJ. "Search result for whoa.. Uh yeah how do we get outta here? came up with 0 results. However I can reccomend the Great boss manison!" said the little worm. " Whats that?" asked Oakley. "The great boss manison is home to the greatest heros of all time! It is so advanced you can teleport to diffrent games from that manison! Such as Meepcity, Jailbreak, and Captial Robloxia. I could teleport you to the manison if you'd like!" asked the little worm. The all nodded. "Hold on to your blocky butts!" yelled the worm. They turned into pixels and were dropped infront on the manison. "Thank you for choosing worm way." said the little worm before vanishing. "Lets go.." Said Oakley. They walked towards it.