Chapter 4

Oakley Felt Sick. He Stood Up And Wiped His Tears. He Then Looked Behind Him To See Vixten! "Hello Boy.." Said Vixten. He Choked Oakley. Oakley Tryed To Escape. Vixten Pushed Him Down. Oakley Backed Up. 1x1x1x Crept Up Behind Him. 1x1x1x And Vixten Took Oakley In The Trunk. They Both Laughed. And Took Off. "Oh Crap..." Said Oakley Looking Around For Any ITEMS. He Banged On The Trunk. "HELP ME" He Yelled. "HELP!". Christine Saw The Car! "Oh Look We Have Some Company For You Oakley.." Said 1x1x1x Grabbing Christine. He Threw In The Trunk. "CHRISTINE!" Said Oakley. "OAKLEY!" Said Christine. Christine Then Looked Up And Hit The Roof Of The Trunk. Oakley Was Loosing Air. The Car Stopped. The Trunk Opened. AJ Was Standing There. "AJ! YOURE ALIVE!" Yelled Oakley! He Hugged Him. Christine Got Out And Saw That 1x1x1x And Vixten Was In A Car Crash And Had Been Knocked Out. AJ Grabbed His Pocket Knife And Cut The Wires In The Car. They All Then Flew Back. "AH!" yelled Oakley. "he's Here.." Said Christine. AJ Was Confused.. Boss Mancuer Was Flying There. "NOPE!" Yelled Boss Mancuer. He Shot Fireballs Everywhere. "RUN!" Yelled Christine. They All Ran. Vixten Woke Up And Saw That 1x1x1x... Was Dead... "Finish The Job" Said Vixten.. He Ran Out Chasing Them. Oakley Fell And Backed Up.. "There You Are..." Said Boss Mancuer.. Vixten Then Swung His Sword At Oakley. But... Someone Took The Shot.. "Huh?"Said Oakley. The Worker.. He Saved Oakley. "Aye! Run Ye See?" Said The Worker Dying. Oakley Smiled. But Then Ran. "AGHHHH" Yelled Vixten And Boss Mancuer. The Chased Them. AJ Pulled Out His Gun And Started Shooting. Boss Mancuer Was Shot And Flung Back. "CRAP." Yelled Vixten. Vixten Then Threw His Sword Praying To Hit One Of Them. He Missed. Christine Grabbed The Sword. "You're Out.." Said Christine Throwing The Sword. It Hit Vixtens Forehead. He Fell And died. The Cops Then Came Driving In. "Iroinc"Said AJ. It Was Done... This Hard Day Was DONE. They All Went In The Car And Drove Home. Vixten 1x1x1x And Boss Mancuer Were No More.

3 Years Later..
"Christine.."Said Oakley In A Shy Voice.
"Yes?" Said Christine With A Smile..
"Christine.." He Grabbed Her Hand.And Kneeled.. "Will You Marry Me?" Said Oakley.
Christine Jumped On Oakley. "YES!" Said Christine. They Both Laughed.
AJ Smiled. But... AJ Looked At The Window. Seeing 1x1x1x With A Evil Smile