I have ...... Wings ?!!! and......tattoos ?!!!!

The door slammed open. Surprised from the sudden noise, i jumped up toppling to the ground face first. Before i could reach the ground my arms shot out and held my face inches from the floor. Still in the same position i looked up to see who had entered. Looking up i saw a woman with Red hair and brown eyes staring at me trying not to laugh. 

"Are you comfortable ??" she said her lips twitching into a smile. 

Looking down i saw the floor and realized i hadn't gotten out of the position i was in when i almost fell face first on the floor. Turning red , i got up quickly shaking off the imaginary dirt. Looking away embarrassed. I cleared my throat.

The door opened again this time, Mrs. Lenere walked up to me.

"Are you ok?" Mrs. Lenere asked.

"yeah just got surprised thats all......." i said as i smiled.

Mrs. Lenere  then turned to the other woman and said " i told you to be careful when you open the doors like that Liz!"

'Liz' just laughed shaking her head. "Sorry" 'Liz' said looking towards me.

I nodded "its alright." 

"Im Mrs. Caldev, im a nurse here in the school" she said putting her hand out to shake.

Reaching forward, i shook her hand and responed " Im Alynna Thorne, and im just a student."

Nodding her head, she spoke again " im here to hook up some wires that way we can keep track of your vitals and if needed give you some pain relievers."

I nodded understanding. When someones power quickens,some people can be in pain for a while. The record for that is 8 days. I just hope i dont break that record anytime soon.......

"Go ahead and sit down" Mrs. Caldev said , motioning towards the bed. Looking around i realized that Mrs. Lenere was already gone.

I sat down on the bed and looked at Mrs. Caldev while she works on a machine that was making beeping sounds every once in a while. 

She walked towards me hooking up the wires onto my arms and one near my collarbone. 

Noticing my grimace, she said "sorry i know there cold, but they will warm up in a little."

"Ok well just lay down and relax, i will come back in a little while" Mrs. Caldev said. She smiled, then walked out the room closing the door behind her.

Clearing my mind, i laid down on my back relaxing on the bed. I felt a sudden uncomfortable feeling on my back. Wincing i turned on my side and sighed at the sudden feeling lessening. Suddenly My back felt really really hot.  Taking off my shirt quickly, leaving a tank top, i released another sigh as the clod air hit my back. Staying on my side on the bed, i studied the room. A pain went through my entire body, falling off the bed on my side holding my nees to myself. I felt like someone was burning my skin and breaking my back over and over again. I whimpered as another painful feeling crawled through my entire body. Slowly the pain stopped and instead a cooling sensation flowed through my body. Sucking in breaths i slowly tried to get up using my arms but feel back down. My muscles where to tired, as well as my mind. Not wanting to move, i laid on the cold floor exhausted. I heard the door open, and someone walking to me. To tired to  look up or even say anything i stayed quite as they picked me up and set my on the bed i looked up and saw Mrs. Caldev smiling at me. II tried to smile back but i was too tired and just relaxed intstead.

"how are you feeling ?" she asked looking at me concerned.

"Tired" i managed to say my eyes fluttering closed. She laughed quietly and gently tucked the blankets around me.