Begining

*5 day time skip*

Ruby's POV:

I pulled down my last MCR poster and put it in the bag. Then I stopped and looked around my room. It was even more bare now. The cream walls were bare and my wardrobe was empty. All of my belongings were in boxes in the middle of my floor. My posters, clothes, books, and other random crap were packed. I pulled out a MCR shirt, some black leggings and my converse and put them on top of one of the boxes. Then I set an alarm for 8am on my phone and fell asleep.

Dan's POV:

It was 2am and I wasn't asleep yet. I wasn't asleep because I was too excited to sleep. Our daughter was coming here in seven hours! After I'd got a drink I decided to go to bed. I pulled off my shirt and climbed into bed. Phil wiggled and whispered, "Finally bear. Sleepy time now." I smiled and snuggled further into Phil's arms. The minute that my eyelids closed I was fast asleep.

Ruby's POV:

Beep beep! Beep beep! My alarm went off and I groaned. I went to hit snooze until I saw my alarm name. GOING TO LIVE WITH DAN AND PHIL TODAY!!!! I jumped out of bed and pulled on my clothes. Just then there was knock on my door. Without me saying yes Suzanne burst in. She came over to me and asked, "Are you ready Ruby?" I nodded and picked up two of my boxes. Suzanne picked up the other two and we both headed downstairs. Once I was downstairs I pulled on my shoes and went to sit in the kitchen. Suzanne came over with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. I smiled at her and started eating. 10 minutes later I was finished and it was 9am. Dan and Phil would be here any minute. Just as I got down from the table there was a knock on the door. Suzanne went over to open it, revealing Dan and Phil. Instantly, I ran over and hugged them. Phil then said, "Morning beautiful. Everything is finished so as long as you're ready we can go." I grinned up at him and replied, "Can I just say goodbye first?" They both nodded and I ran to say goodbye. I walked into the living room and said, "Bye guys. I'm going now and I'm going to miss you all so much." Instantly Abi, one of the little kids, came over and hugged me. Afterwards I high fived everyone else and then gave Aria the biggest fucking hug I could. We both started crying until I had to leave. Dan and Phil grabbed both my hands and we ran out of the door and into the car. Once my door was closed Suzanne came to my window. I rolled down my window so we could speak. She looked as though she was going to cry but she started to speak, "Ruby, I'm going to miss you so much. You've been really amazing these few months and the home won't be the same anymore. I hope you have an amazing new life and good luck." Then sh reached through the window and hugged me. We then broke away and I closed the window. Phil then started driving, Dan turned on MCR and we all started singing. I am so fucking excited for my new life to begin.