Present Time

Phil's POV:

"Okay you are clear to go Miss Howell-Lester. We just need to change your bandages first," said the doctor. Dan nodded while I breathed out. The last five hours had been hard. It really wasn't the best way to start a birthday and wedding anniversary. After another fifteen minutes Ruby was cleaned up and we could leave. Me and Dan grabbed both of Ruby's hands and we ran to the car. "Let's go home and sleep. We don't want to be tired on your big day," I smirked. "Okay. It's your big day as well though," Ruby replied, sleepily. Within five minutes she was asleep across the backseats. We pulled up outside the house and I turned off the car. I turned to look at Dan who was already staring at me. He leaned in and kissed me. "Happy two year anniversary lion. I love you so much," he whispered. I smiled and replied, "I love you too bear. We should go inside." We both climbed out the car. I walked round and picked up Ruby. Dan held open the door and we walked up the stairs. He then opened the flat and I went and laid Ruby on her bed. Me and Dan then went to our room. The minute that my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

Ruby's POV:

I woke up to Dan and Phil stood above me. "Happy birthday Ruby!" They both shouted at the same time. I laughed and sat up. "Thank you. Happy two year anniversary you two," I replied. We all hugged and then I told them to leave. "Do you not want to speak to us now you're fifteen?" Dan asked, looking hurt. "I just need to do something quickly," I replied cheekily. They both raised their eyebrows but left anyway. Once they were gone I went to my wardrobe. I picked up the two wrapped boxes. A couple of weeks ago I'd gone into town to buy Dan and Phil presents. I bought Dan and Phil matching bear and lion plushies that connect their hands with velcro. I walked down the stairs to the living room. Dan and Phil were sat snuggled up on the sofa watching anime. "Surprise motherfucker!" I yelled. Both of them whipped around to look at me. As they came over to hug me they started crying. "I'm still angry about you swearing beautiful," Phil whispered into my shoulder. "Okay, time to open presents," I replied. They grabbed their presents and sat on the sofa. Dan and Phil both squealed once they's opened them. The minute that they were open Dan and Phil connected their velcro hands. I went over and hugged them both. "Okay Ruby, you sit here while we go and get something," Dan said pushing me onto the sofa. They both left, leaving me sat on the sofa grinning. A minute later Dan and Phil came back in carrying loads of presents. They put them on the floor in front of me. I looked up at both of them.Both of them we're grinning. "You can open them all except for this one," Phil said pulling a small box aside. I sat on the floor cross legged. Dan and Phil both joined me. Then I started opening, carefully. I got a MCR album from Joe and Caspar, a makeup kit from Zoe and Alfie, a pair of cute cat ears from Louise and Darcy and a Dan and Phil poster from Chris and PJ. Then it was time for Dan and Phil's presents. I got a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt, a new pair of black jeans, a llama plushie, a pack of new pens and a pair of black zip up shoes. I ran over and squeezed both of them. "Okay now it's time for this," Phil said bringing over the small box. I oped it slowly. Inside was a white box. I pulled off the lid to reveal a shiny, new rose-gold iPhone 6. After I opened it I turned it over and over again in my hands. "Before you say thank you we have one last thing," Dan said. He was grinning and holding a small envelope in his hand. On the front it said "To our beautiful daughter Ruby. We wanted to give you something you would remember forever. From your dads who love you the most." I slid my finger under the fold and opened it. Inside was a card with a rainbow pusheen on the front. I opened the card and three slips of paper fell out onto my lap.