He doesn't hate me?

Dan's POV:
I can't believe this happened. How bad I forgotten how close this cafe was to Chris and PJ's. Okay just ignore them. I thought to myself. I stabbed the last bit of my bacon and popped it in my mouth. "Shall we go piglet? How about shopping?" I asked Ruby, taking a sip of coffee. Ruby looked at me, grinned and replied, "Yay. Can we watch a movie too?" I smiled. Ruby was the best daughter and I loved her so much. "Of course we can. What do you wanna see?" I asked. Ruby thought for a moment and then her eyes lit up. "Can we watch Fantastic Beasts?" Ruby asked excitedly. I nodded and we stood up. Ruby picked up her husband and we started to walk out. She then looked back and then up at me. "Dad...can I say goodbye to dad?" Ruby asked nervously. My stomach flipped but then I looked down at Ruby. She was looking up at me hopefully. I couldn't be the villain at this point in time. "Of course piglet," I said with a small smile. We turned around and walked towards phil, Chris and PJ.

Phil's POV:
I smiled at Chris and PJ. Seeing them together made me upset. I couldn't believe what had happened recently. Who would hack my account? Who would want me and Dan I break up? Despite Dan walking into the cafe I was actually quite happy. Just then I turned around. Dan and Ruby were walking towards me. I didn't know what to do. Before I could figure it out Ruby was hugging me. "I'm going now daddy. I just wanted to say goodbye," Ruby said quietly. I grinned up at her and then looked up at Dan. He had let Ruby come and say goodbye. That meant he didn't hate me. "Go say goodbye to Chris and PJ," I said hugging Ruby back. As she went to say goodbye I stood up. Now I was face to face with Dan. I have him a small smile. Surprisingly, he smile back. "Thank you," I whispered. Dan looked confused but asked, "For what?" "For letting Ruby say goodbye. It really means a lot," I replied. "That's okay. Ruby said she wanted to say goodbye," Dan said quietly. Ruby then ran over and grabbed Dan's hand. "Bye then beautiful," I said giving her one last hug. "Piglet you go ahead and I'll catch up," Dan muttered. Ruby nodded and then started walking, while humming, to the door. "Phil I have a question. Would you be alright if I took Ruby to the concert?" Dan asked nervously. I was surprised but then nodded. "Of course, I don't mind. After all, you bought them too," I replied. Dan then smiled and said, "Okay. Keep well Phil. Look after yourself." He then Hughes me tightly. "By Dan," I whispered. "Bye Phil," Dan replied while walking after Ruby.