The Apartment & Dinner

Phil's POV:
I looked down at Ruby. She was skipping along next to me and Dan, humming MCR. "So Ruby, how about we go to our flat and have some food?" Ring squealed and replied, "I would love to." I grabbed Ruby's and Dan's hands and we skipped along together.
Ruby's POV:
As Phil turned the key in the front door I nearly started crying. I was about to go into the phan flat. He swung the door open and I instantly ran to the living room. It was all so familiar to me. The tv, the sofa (with sofa crease), the table, the chairs, the Tetris lamp. I couldn't believe it was actually real. I was in such a daze that I didn't hear Dan sneaking up on me. He pounced on me and tickled me to the floor. I was trying to fight him but he was strong. Finally he let me go and helped me up. "So, do you like it?" Dan asked grinning. I nodded and yelled, "Fuck yeah!" Then I heard Phil shout, "Language young lady." Me and Dan looked at each other and started giggling. "Don't worry, he'll come round," Dan replied as he walked into the kitchen. After I had recovered I headed to the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Phil stood cooking faghitas, and Dan with his hands around Phil's waist and his head on Phil's shoulder. I squeaked, took a picture on my crappy Nokia and then yelled, "PHAN IS REAL!!" Phil whipped around and looked at me. He had a cheeky grin on his face. "Of course phan is bloody real. We've been married for a year and a half!" he said picking me up and spinning me around.
A/N
I can't make this bold because I'm typing it on my phone. Hope you guys are still enjoying the story. Thanks for reading. Bye.
Amber xxx