(1)

"Dipper! Stop touching yourself and open up the door!" Mabel says and bangs around in the hallway. Dipper lifts his head up from his book. "Mabel that's disgusting, and I want to be alone go away."

Mabel groans and makes a lot of other weird sounds and trudges back down the stairs.

Dipper puts down the book and makes sure she's gone. "Good now I can touch myself." He smiles going to open his drawer next to his bed when a familiar yellow triangle appears next to him.

"Dipper, we talked about this its rude to do naughty things in front of guest." Bill says and Dipper jumps back. "Jesus you scared me, now get out I don't have time for you!"

Bill tsk's then disappears into thin air. Dipper looks around trying to see if he's hiding anywhere. He knew bill had the tendency to play games.

Dipper goes back to getting the lotion out of his drawer and then goes back to his bed were Bill happened to be laying. "Ahahaha!" Dipper yells dropping his lotion. "Human. Why are you human?" Dipper questions Bill feeling confused.

Bill laughs. "Oh pinetree there's so many things you don't know about me."

Dipper took a moment to just look at Bills human form and he honestly thought he was kinda hot. "Like what you see?" Bill asks with a sly grin.

"Ew you're disgusting now get up!" Dipper yells getting all flustered and aggravated.

Bill gets off the bed and makes his way towards dipper. "How about we play a game?" Bill says pulling dipper closer to the window.

"No you freak!" Dipper yells trying to pull back but Bill was stronger. Bill yanked him forward and they both busted threw the window. Dipper began to scream and kick thinking he was about to fall and die.

"Oh calm down pinetree were not falling any time soon, unless you keep kicking me you maniac!" Bill says trying to hold dipper up in the air with him.

Dipper stopped kicking and screaming and noticed how close there bodies were. He was literally pressed up against bill and there faces were inches apart. "Do you plan on killing me?" Dipper asks.

Bill laughs. "Not yet."

"DIPPER WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE WINDOW?!" Mabel shouts from the bedroom.

Bill jumps at the sound of the voice and drops dipper.

"HAHA whopsie." Bill says watching Dipper fall.

It had been a few moments since dipper had face planted into the ground and Bill had expected at least one snappy remark from him.

"Hey pinetree what's with the silent treatment?" Bill asked with a nervous laugh.

No response.

"Shit."

Bill floated to the ground and walked toward Dipper just staring at him. He then began to kick him in the sides. When all hope was lost Bill grabbed a stick from near by and shoved it right into Dippers.....

"Ahahahahahahahah!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dipper asked in agony trying to stand up.

Bill just had a blank look on his face staring into no where. "Don't ignore me cipher." Dipper said trying to make his voice more stern.

The blank stares intensify.

"What the hell are you looking at!" Dipper shouts angrily at Bill.

"That, is..... A very nice bird." Bill says admiring a bird in a near tree.

"Ahahagagahagga." Dipper grunts then makes his way back into the house.

Of course Bill was already inside waiting patiently on the couch for Dipper. Dipper walked into the living room just feeling even more stressed seeing Bill already being there. "Why can't you go terrorize someone else?" Dipper asks sitting down in the arm chair.

Bill edges closer to Dipper. "Aw then I wouldn't be able to see you anymore pinetree and that just wouldn't be any fun."

Dipper chuckled at this. "Sounds more like you just have a crush on me."

Bills face turned red and he looked really flustered. "Pft haha pft nooo that's stupid so stupid pinetree you're really fucking stupid."

Dipper raised an eyebrow at him then Bill went to singing some song really loudly that Dipper had never heard of. And the rest of the day continued with Bill sitting to close to Dipper and Dipper yelling a lot.

*****

A/n:
I'm a bad story writer, I just really like gay shit. This was really short and they basically just talked the whole time. But it leads to billdip sex. So its worth it. Keep reading. Sluts.