(8)

Dipper had been gone so long and mabel and stan had no luck finding him in gravity falls. Stan called Dippers parents to see if he had went back home. They where furious to find out he had gone missing. They called the police and had a search party go looking for him.

***

"I think I might throw up." Dipper stated, while trying not to look down.
Bill laughed.

"Why, are you afraid of heights?"

They were currently climbing the stairs to the Eiffel tower. Dipper thought it was a fun idea but he was starting to regret it.

"Well I wasn't afraid of heights until you threw me out that window!"

"Pfft that never happened."

Dipper glared at him and continued walking. After what seemed like forever they finally reached the top.

"Wow. Look at the view, its so beautiful." Dipper says.

Dipper continued to admire the scenery but Bill was admiring Dipper instead. Eventually Dipper took his eyes off the city and looked over to Bill.

"Were you staring at me?" He asks.

"Maybe." Bill laughs and turns his attention over to the city. It truly was a magnificent sight, but he still liked looking at Dipper more.

"Why did that guy show up at our hotel last night?" Dipper asks.

Bill sighs. He didn't want to talk about that.

"I stole something from him, but its no big deal." Bill finally replies.

Dipper knew Bill was probably hiding a lot of things from him. Its not like they had been together that long, so they both had their share of secrets.

"How did he know we were here?" Dipper asks bill.

Bill rolls his eyes. He didn't like being interrogated like this.

"Hey, aren't we on a date? This should be about us. Not stupid will and his stupid problems."

Bill walks closer to dipper and wraps his arms around his waist from behind. Dipper tenses up at this, he still wasn't use to Bill touching him like this.

"Calm down pinetree, hey why don't we take a picture?" Bill then reaches into dippers pocket taking his phone.

He opens the camera and holds one hand up while keeping the other around dipper.

"Smile." He says.

Dipper does as told and Bill takes the picture. They take a couple more and eventually journey back down the tower.

"Hey dipper." Bill says as the get to the bottom.

Dipper stops walking and turns around. As he does so bill grabs his arm and pulls dipper towards himself.
He swiftly pressed his lips against dippers and dipper returned the kiss.

The day felt so magical to dipper. Not many people have their first date at the freaking Eiffel tower. Then it dawned on him. This was his first date. He hasn't really noticed that until now.

He smiled into the kiss.

Bill pulled away and smiled back.

"Why don't we go get som-

Bill was cut off by someone screaming his name and running towards the two boys.

It was a man dressed in all black followed by will.

"Bill cipher! Its time to pay!" Yelled the mysterious man.

"Shit." Bill muttered. He grabbed dippers hand and began to run.

"Bill, who is that?" Dipper asked between pants. He wasn't much of a runner and got tired easily after a few seconds.

"No time to explain we have to hide." Bill says.

*****

A/n: hello its almost been a year and I haven't updated oops. I also updated hybrid falls yesterday. Yay the writers block is dead! For now, it will be back one day it always comes back. Anyway sorry if this is cringe I tried lol.

Thanks for reading