(4)

They ended up eating dinner at a café with gruncle Stan, and Mabel brought waddles for some reason. Dipper was confused to why the pig was allowed inside. It was a pretty average dinner. Well average for the Pines family that is. Waddles had a plate of food and was sitting in Mabel's lap eating. Gruncle Stan was shouting at the waiter for the ridiculously high prices, and Dipper was reading a book while casually gnawing on a bread stick.

It was getting late so the family decided to leave. Of course they had to sneak out of the café because Stan refused to pay the bill.

When they got home Dipper went up to his shared bedroom while Stan and mabel stayed in the living room watching ducktective.

Dipper slipped his shoes off and plopped down on his bed. He ran his hand threw his hair and stared up at the ceiling. He had odd thoughts racing threw his head. Then he noticed something while messing with his hair. He had never gotten his hat back from Bill.

Bill appeared right on cue. "Looking for this?" Bill says tossing the hat towards Dipper.

Dipper stuck his bottom lip out with a pout. "Were you spying on me?" He asked. Bill just shrugged and sat at the end of his bed. "So what is this exactly, we haven't really spoken about what happened earlier." Dipper says while awkwardly scratching his head. Bill just shrugged again and began playing with the end of the blanket. Dipper huffed and sat up leaning his head on his knee. He really wanted Bill. He stared at the demon for a moment taking in his appearance. He was wearing a different outfit from earlier. He had on a yellow sweater with a loose bow tie around his neck, and he was wearing a pair of black pants. Yet he didn't have on his top hat. Actually Dipper hasn't seen it on him since he's been human.

"Pinetree my outfit isn't important." Bill says, replying to dippers thoughts. He lays back on the bed next to the boy. Dipper was still sitting up but that's not what bill wanted.
So he wrapped his arms around the boys waist and pulled him back.

Dippers breath hitched. He wasn't use to being intimate with a person. Dipper turned around in Bills arms so that they were facing each other.
"Can we talk?" Dipper asks.

Bill grunts and turns toward the wall. Dipper missed having Bills arms around him right when he let go. "Bill?" Dipper says shaking his shoulder. "Stop ignoring me."

Bill smiled then quickly turned back around. "Im not really sure what you want from me kid, your thoughts aren't clear but I'm not looking for a relationship, especially not one with you."

Dippers lip quivered. He didn't know why but what Bill said really hurt him and he wanted him to take it back.

"HA HA GOT YOU!" Bill yells in Dippers face.

Dipper frowned.

"I hate you."

Bill just kept smiling. Dipper just laughed it off and began intertwining their legs.

Bill had a curious look on his face.

"Do you watch gay porn?"

Dippers cheeks flushed red and he stopped moving his legs.

"W-what?" Dipper stutters.
Bill looked completely unfazed and serious.

"You're gay, so I assumed you watched it." Bill repeats.

Bill was honestly curious. He couldn't see anything in Dippers head about it and that made him mad.

Dipper awkwardly laughed.
"Pfft no, I mean I didn't even know I was gay, or bi or whatever um yeah haha."

Bill raised an eyebrow at the boy.
Dipper still seemed uncomfortable. "Why do you care?"

Bill had a blank expression on his face as he spoke.
"Well I mean if we're dating we'll probably end up having sex sooner or later so I was wondering if you knew how it worked."