(7)

They arrived in Paris and found a little hotel to stay at. It wasn't really a nice hotel since Dipper didn't want to go wasting all there money on that. But it was nice enough. It was just a bedroom with a full sized bed and an old box TV, but it wasn't like they'd be in the hotel much it was mainly just for sleeping.

"Well that was the longest fucking plane ride ever I'm going to sleep." Bill says then he crashes on the bed. Dipper lays down next to him.

"I didn't think demons needed to sleep." Dipper replies.

Bill turns over on his back. "Yeah but I'm in human form so I do human things."

"Oh." Dipper says.

Dipper gets underneath the blankets and tries to get comfortable, even though the bed looks and seems clean Dipper just doesn't trust it.

"Ughhh I feel disgusting we should've brought blankets. " Dipper complains getting out from under the covers.

Bill rolls his eyes.
"Are you already homesick pinetree, I didn't think that would happen this early."

Dipper shakes his head. "No I'm fine, I just don't trust the blankets."

Bill gasps, a little bit to over dramatically. "And what did these blankets ever do to you!?"

Dipper hits bill with a pillow. "Shut up with you just like magically somehow make them different blankets?" He asks.

Bill shakes his head.

"No if you want to be all adventurous and shit you can sleep in partially used blankets."

Dipper groans.
"Fine."

Dipper was about to lay back down when there was a knock at the door. Both boys where silent for a moment.
"Maybe its room service." Bill says.
Dipper shrugs. Then there's a louder bang at the door. Dipper jumps at the sound. Bill decides to be the brave one and go answer the door. He regretted afterward.

"Bill Cipher I know you stole my magic you little asshole now give it back before a kill you!"

Bill looked astounded while dipper just sat there puzzled.

"My oh my will since when did you become so courageous." Bill says with a smirk.

Will cowers down a bit after that.
"Y-yeah well you made me really angry, and um... Can I have my magic back?" The blue haired boy asks.

Bill laughs. "No."

"Who the hell is that?!" Dipper chimes in.

Bill turns to dipper. "Oh I forgot you where here, anyway this little handsome fella is reverse me, he's just really wimpy and stupid but its hilarious." Bill then laughs again.

Dipper just stares into space not really knowing what to say at this point.

"Hey what has me confused is how you where capable of turning human when I have all your power, explain that to me." Bill says to will.

"Oh um, my magic works a little different than yours does, if somebody takes it or if I give it to somebody and they use it on themselves whatever effect it had on them will take effect on me since its still connected to me." Will explains.

Bill ponders this for a moment. "That sounds really boring but anyway, I think it's time you leave." Bill says shooing the boy out of the room.

"But where will I go, I can't go back to my realm without my magic!" Will exclaims.

"Not my problem." Bill says shoving him into the hallway and slamming the door.

Bill goes back to the bed and lays down next to Dipper.

"Well goodnight." He says.

"So are we just not gonna talk about anything that just happened?" Dipper asks.

Bill pulls Dipper towards him so that there both laying down.

"No, that doesn't really concern me right now." Bill says pulling Dipper closer to him so that their bodies where pressed together.

Dipper felt shivers all over, being so close to Bill just had an odd effect on him. Bill then proceeded to press his lips against Dippers. At first dipper was unresponsive, but he soon locked his lips with Bills and they began to move in sync.  They stayed like this for a few minutes but Bill eventually pulled away. Dipper snuggled into Bills chest and they fell asleep shortly after.

****

A/n: first off I'm sorry for not updating in so long I haven't been very active on wattpad in awhile. Secondly this chapter was mainly just a bunch of fluff but this book needed fluff! The will thing will be important later. If you don't know who will cipher is, then you have a lot of fanfic reading to do. But basically he is reverse bill and he's blue. I'm not going into detail that's what googles for. If you have any suggestions please comment.

I'll try to post another chapter by next week.