(2)

Bill had finally left and Dipper felt a little more relaxed knowing he could just go about his day how he wanted now. Bill was to much of a distraction.
Yet Dipper did enjoy his company at times, he would never admit that to Bill though.

So dipper was just laying around in his room just enjoying being alone for once when a loud crash was heard from downstairs. Dipper jumped up and ran toward the sound seeing none other than Gideon standing in the middle of the gift shop. "Well well well look whose back in gravity falls!" Gideon says excitedly making his way towards Dipper. Dipper face palmed. Out of all people it had to be him...

"What do you want?" Dipper asks in a dull tone. "Just to ask you a simple question."

Gideon took a step closer holding a rag towards Dippers face.
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"  Dipper leans over to smell the rag and passes out.

***

Dipper woke up to darkness and heard a loud ringing sound in his ear. "Hello? Where the hell am I!" Dipper shouts and start moving around. A light shines in from far away and dipper makes his way to it. He trips over a few things and ends up tripping on to the floor in the next room. "Whoopsie daisy." Gideon says helping dipper up. Dipper pushes him away and looks around. The room was a light shade of blue and was filled with pictures of him and Mabel which freaked him out.

"Do you really have an obsession over my sister after all this time?!" Dipper asks. Gideon just laughs.

"Your crazy." Dipper says running over to the door but it was locked.

"Dipper now come on and use that big brain of yours. If I was still fawning over your  sister why do you think I've taken you?"

Dipper stood there in shock and began to shake his head. "No no no no! Are you being serious?" Dipper says backing away from him. "Why of course I am." Gideon says with a smile and makes his way towards dipper. Gideon pressed his body against the wall and dipper struggled to get away but he was to weak. Gideon grabbed dippers chin and pulled his face forward and pressed his lips to dippers.

That's when Bill appeared.

"What do you think your doing?!" Bill questions. He had appeared in his triangle form.

Gideon turned away for a moment. "Oh bill its a pleasure to see you again!" Gideon smiles. "But I'm kinda in the middle of something so if you could just visit another time."

Bills eye turns red and he floats down so he's face to face with Gideon. "I'm not visiting you dumb sack, I'm here to get my pinetree!" And in an instant Dipper and Bill both disappeared.

***

A/n:
All of my chapters are gonna be about 500 words. Anyway Gideon is also 16 and all the things like the apocalypse from the show never happened with my book so just so that's not confusing. And watch Fred makes pizza to understand references XD

All of my shit is cringe I'm just warning you...