chapter one

Hey, if anyone sees this story ANYWHERE please tell so I can contact the wattpad team and report them. Thank-you!

----------------------

I looked out the airplane window listening to King for a day by Pierce the Veil on my iPod. Looking down I see the Ozark mountains, and I think. (Why do I have to go? I spent my entire my life without my father I dont need him now)

I felt a weight on my sholder, and I looked over to see a little boy who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Most people would of pushed him off; I would have too if the little boy didnt look so tired. I know how he felt airplanes made me restless,  so I let him sleep.

Im over sleepin like a dog on the floor, imagine living like a king some day a single night without a ghost in the walls we are the shodows screaming take us now, we'd rather die then live to rust on the ground, shit

The song finished and I sat ther listening to soft snoring of the little boy.  He sturs a bit so I stiffen, and he falls into a deeper state of sleep

Da dada, dadadadadadadadadax3 one, two, three, four, some crazy ass kids be knocken on your door so, let em in let em in let em in... My older brother's favorite song came on and I couldnt help but smirk it was Knock knock by Mac Miller. I look down to see the Mac Miller t-shirt I was wearing that my brother had given me just before I left to go to Pomona, California.

"Excuse me ma'am,  would you like a drink?" the flight attendant asked. I look up to her and smile.

"yes please, I would like some sprite? No ice, thankyou." I reply. She got out one of those small airplane cups and poured sprite in it.

"There you go enjoy the flight"

"I will, thankyou again"

I heard a static noise and then the intercom came on "okay passengers, we are ten minutes away from Los Angeles airport. We are experiencing some turbulence,  but other then that we should have a smooth flight. The seatbelt light should turn on above you, we advise you buckle up for the rest of the trip." The mellow voice of the pilot cut off, and I buckled up my seatbelt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane lands, and I get up. With my average height I couldn't reach the carry on holder, so I turned around and asked the person standing closest to me if he could get it out for me I tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, can you help me..." I trailed off as he turned around.

"Yeah, sure" he told me. The boy was about five inches taller then me with straight dark brown hair, and carmel coloured eyes. He looked about sixteen years old.

"my name is Nora, and thanks" I tell him after he gives me my bag. I reach for a hand shake. He takes my hand firmly in his, and I feel tiny sparks run up my arm.

"James, and you are very much welcome" he replys.

"Okay well i'll see you around, I guess"

"see you around" he tells me in return.

I turn around and start to unbored the plane. I get about halfway through the tunnel when I hear my name being called.

"NORA"  I raise one eyebrow then turn around with a smirk.

"yes?"

"Here is my number...Text me?"

I wink at him and say, "I'll try"

He just laughs. I turn around and walk the rest of my way out of the tunnel. I'm out the door and I see my dad. He isn't the first person I want to see right now and I make sure he knows it.

"Hey," I say nonchalantly, "very long time, no see"

"Ouch, okay Sweety I know I haven't been there, but I want to be there for you now and I want you to know that I love you." my father tells me

"Okay, John look, don't play those kinds of games with me. Dont call me Sweety. You may be my father, but your not my dad." I would never talk to my mother like that because I had respect for her, but not for him. Not for the man that neglected and ignored me for 15 years.

"come on, lets go... what do you wanna eat? its on me." he asked.

"I don't care, surprise me. Lets see if you remember what little my mom told you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

James's P.O.V

I gave Nora my number and I walked behind her to the door. I saw her walk to a man that looked like her. She rolled her eyes at him and I could tell that she had negative feelings towards him. I saw she said something and he flinched then said something to her and she looked really stiff and just said something to him and he flinched even more they both looked really upset and they left I leave then too.

I really hope she texts me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is my first book on Wattpad, hope you enjoyed it :p I will update soon