chapter six

I woke up with a sore throught from all the salt water I had swallowed the day before

Knock knock

I heard a knock on my door. I pulled the cover over my head, and yelled. "come in!"

"Up and at em!" my father said. My response was to grown and pull the covers over my head even more.

"Do you know what warped tour is?" my father said.

I jumped up and with bright eyes I said "Do I know what it is? I dream about going to warped tour... but why do you ask?"

"I bought some tickets, and I was wondering if you wanted to go."

"Do I want to go? OFCOURSE I WANT TO GO!"

"It's march 21th" my father said.

"That's in three days!" I said.

"Yeah... but today we are gonna go to the water park. Just you and I."

"We can go. But I get to pick ALL the rides we go on."

"deal."

__________________________________________

After my father left the room I picked up my phone to see it had 3 messages on it all three from James. The first one said I'm sorry about what happened. It was sent at eight o'clock exact.

The second one was goodnight and Sweet Dreams. it was sent at nine.

The last was at seven this morning... Good morning, I hope you slept well. Maybe we can hang out today cause we don't have work on Sunday days.

It's eight now so I decided message him back.

Me: good morning, I'm supposed to go to the water park with my father today but maybe we can meet up there... and thank you I did sleep well... I hope you slept well too.

Him: Yeah we can hang out. Plus um looking forward to that second chance!!

Me: You should be. gtg get ready yet you in a bit.

__________________________________________

I picked up my half wet bathing suit. I rolled my eyes angry at the fact that I didn't hand it up... oh welll... it'll dry. I output back on then put my short up in this puff ball of a pony stale then pinned up my baby hairs in the back... and my bangs.

I went out to the kitchen and ate an apple and drank a glass of orange juice.

"ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"then let's go."

I got in the car and waited for him to get front.

__________________________________________

gah!! I know its been over a month... I'm so sorry for that... but it's late and I've had a lot going on. I know this chapter is short... like my bestest friend. I love her to death and back though. She pushed me to finish it tonight even when I'm typing in gibberish that looked like this: vehbdjugdkivdjxuhd... but anywho... I love you all

bai :3 :3 :3