chapter four

Hey, guys sorry for not updating as soon as I should but here it is. Sorry its unedited. Please read the author's note at the end thank-you!!

----------------------

We pulled into the driveway. I pulled out my cell and it said  1:20. That gives me fourty minutes to dig through my unorganized bag for my bikini and and my purple shorts and my black covor up that is flowy.

"Hey, im going to the beach with a friend from Miracle Pizza." I tell my father.

"Who?"

"James, he is the owners nephew." I reply with complete honesty.

"He is a good boy, so I here... but if he lays a finger on you I will personally cut off his penis and shove it down his throat" my father threatens.

"I will tell him you said that. But, I am a big girl. I can take care of myself"

"I know, hell, you lived in Arkansas your whole life. I here country girls are tough"

I roll my eyes "I'm far from a country girl, but I can throw a punch like one. Plus, my mom put me in mix marital arts for for seven years. I think im good"

"Okay Sw...Nora. You can go get ready. What time will he be here?"

"Two."

"You better hurry then."

I get out of the car and walk up to the front door and open it to see Raymond sitting on the couch kissing a tall blond with his hand up her shirt, and her hand traveling down to whatever he had down below.

Cough cough

I started choking and I closed my eyes and turned to the hallway avoiding my half brother and the blond as much as possible. Once in my room I rummaged through my bag that I had yet to unpack and found my black and white striped bikini top and my hot pink neon bottoms.

I sliped them on, and right on top of my suitcase were my purple shorts. I put those on over my bikini bottoms. I wasn't the skiniest girl out there but I was far from big or out of shape. Infact I had medium sized hips and a defined waste. with the slight show of abs on my stomach. My thighs could be a bit smaller but nobody is perfect. So I didnt feel too self conscious when I found my black flowy cover-up. It was lacy and slightly see through and I pulled that on over my bikini.

I looked my self over in the mirror. Feeling quite impressed with the image I saw from my black painted toes, up my sorta long tan legs, to my torso then my neck. I stoped I wasn't gonna look at the mop of short curly hair I held on my head. My best bet was to put it in two tinny pigtails and pin my bangs behing my ear.

"GOD DAMNET RAYMOND!  WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" I heard my father yelling. He must have found those two.

"THE LAST THING THIS FAMILY NEEDS IS YOU GETTING A GIRL PREGNANT. YOUR SIXTEEN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE GO TO YOUR ROOM! AND YOU, YOUNG LADY, I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

I stand frozen at my door as I hear pounding footsteps and a door slamming. Then another door shutting quitely, which I guess was the front door. After a solid five minutes I consider it is safe to come out of the room to get my converse hightops.

I sit down on the couch holding my shoes and I look at the door then I jump off the couch in disgust realizing that they were on this couch.

I sit on the floor considering it is safe of any inappropriate stuff and start putting my shoes on.

Knock knock.

"Coming!" I yell as I finish tieing my shoes and hop up off the floor and to the door.

I reach the door and twist the knob and I see James in a baggy navy blue t-shirt and bright lime green swim shorts.

"Hey!" James says.

"Hey, yeah uhm don't sit on the couch... my brother's a manwhore"

"Hahahaha!" James bursts out laughing. He has a loud laugh that seems to carry because next thing I know my father walks into the room. At first he looks angry then he plasters a huge smile on his face.

"You must be Liz's nephew, well son I must warn you! If you hurt my little girl I can't promise you will be able to walk again, and I don't mean I will do it. You got your self a country girl on your hands" my face burns red, and I shoot my father death daggers to his stomach.

"Ha, well dont worry Mr.Régez, I dont enjoy pain."

"Well thats good. Have a good time at the beach," My father walked out of the living room and down the hall. "and don't touch my daughter" he called out right before we closed the door to leave.

"Well, that was inter-"

"Shut up!" I cut him off.

He raised his hands in defeat and flinched like I was gonna hit him "okay, okay" then he started smiling like a fool.

"Oh, come on!" I said

"Okay"

I hop in the front seat of his car and I buckled my seatbelt. I saw a USB cord and I pulled out my iPod.

"You don't mind if I plug this up and put on some music do ya?" I asked once he got in the car.

"Not at all" he said

"Cool" I plug my iPod and press shuffle. The guitar intro to Lonely Day by System of A Down came on, and I smiled just a bit.

"THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!" James said.

"Haha, System of A Down is my favorite band" I tell him.

"Thats epic, but I knew you were into some pretty rad music from your Mac Miller T you were wearing yesterday"

"Shhh, this is my song!"

"Did you just shush me?"

"Yes, I did. Now shut up, and drive!"

He scoffed at me and backed out of the drive way. "Then lets go"

---------------------------------

Okay, I hate myself because it has tooken me almost a month to write this... but I have had so much going on right now but thats not the point well I hope you guys liked it!

baii :3