Chapter seven

He got into the car and we started driving I rolled down the window and put my hand out to feel the wind on it.

I love the water park, last summer my Bumbum (my grandmother) took me almost every weekend. her favorite was the lazy river and mine was the toilet bowl... ironic name I know but hey, it was fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What is your favorite band?" my father asked.

"It's a three way tie between... My Chemical Romance, the Stooges, and never shout never."

"interesting."

"yeah."

That's was when we pulled into the parking lot. He payed for the parking pass. then we got in line to head in in to the park it's self.

I looked to my side and there he was. my heart fluttered a bit. Here in the next line over was James. WHAT?  WHY DID MY HEART FLUTTER!!! SHUT UP HEART!  oh what am I fooling myself I know I wanted to kiss him but there is too much going on.

"James!" I yelled.

He looked over at me and smiled. "hey" he said from the line he was standing in.

-------------------------

James's p.o.v.

She was so beautiful. Her short curly hair was let free and it looked wild. she had brown eyes but they had energy in them. They were full of... life. Nora has to be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. her cheekbones pop out which gives her face more definition but they don't pop out to the point of her looking scary. she has a killer smile and curves in all the right places.

"Hey!" I yelled over to her, she wasn't aware that I was watching her the entire time though or so I thought. I don't regret kissing her I only regret pissing her off.

Her father looked at me he had an angry look in his eyes. I swallowed the bile in my throat at the fear I got at his death glare... This is so cliché I thought to myself. but then I realized I didn't care... I was going to get her I am going to love her and she will be mine forever. One way or another.

---------------------------

Hai my peeps x3 I'm sorry I haven't written... but I enjoy the support I'm getting in this story... I love you all and I hope you like what I wrote... I have a little task for you guys... in the comments tell me your favorite character and I'm about to add a knew person.

;3 forever and always

BAI :3 :3 :3