Chapter 1

Maniacal laughing echos across the street tonight. The unforgiving, forbidden streets of the living. A living hell at random hours. This wanting, terrifying laughter triggers the scene before us. The bells, the ringing of the unknown sorce of bells is what we hear.

  "RUN! IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! THEY RELEASED THEMSELVES! HIDE!" someone says trying to outrun death itself, fully knowing we don't need worthless warnings. Men and woman in blue uniforms brave enough to still protect this crumbled nation in chaos. Men and woman from the war zone came back to fight another psyhcotic war here in our almost panicked world.

  The psychos, unstabled, soon to be murders, or just plainly any psyhcotic person out their are either in the streets roaming freely, trying to escape jail with their blood stained hands and corrupted minds, trying to escape death by nature or humanity, or rotting away in the streets beaten, stabbed, shot to death, impaled, or if weak hanged. These are signs that we will fight back. What treacherous ways we, the 'good', did to solve our problems.

  Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself. Maniacal laughing ringing in fearful ears tonight. The only beauty is the moon that shines paths to live or to die. Getting ready is all they need to do.

  "This ain't a scene we need to change!" The voice of the laughter says, whilst continuing their maddening, slow but some how skillful quick pace, inching closer, using the darkness to appear in the corners of the lines of buildings.
"This is a goddamn race for life. For a new beginning!" We shout.

  We live. We run. We hide. If caught, we usually die. Well, that's what the stories say. What they all say. They are just a shout away to get us out in the moonlight so we could flee.

  "Thanks for all the good times, all the good memories..." the weak, the people who don't think there is a chance at life. Thank god they mostly kill themselves off. There is a bridge we had to destroy because a group of teenagers hung themselves so they could die together. Lovely, worthless, or more like pathetic I say.

  We gotta let the bad habits that we couldn't bear to keep right now away from us. We think we are saints just living in our sins, again we think. They die laughing at our spiral of shame because the truth rings in our ears. We deserve faith while they deserve our pity.

  Not everyone deserves pity. Not everyone has faith.

  "Come back little flowers of suffering. There is no pity in this hell. Why don't you just give up now, why don't you just give your souls to us.

  Don't run. Can't hide. We'll win. You'll lose.

  Like all rats, you pests will all die.
Lose faith. There's no pity that you need that we'll give you.

  Don't run. Can't hide. Lose faith and give your souls to us.

  There's no shame in dying. Sacrifice is all we ask for. Kill yourselves off is what we hope to see. If good can't cleanse humanity, then evil shall and we will rise." They sing. The bells ringing louder, and now shuffling of feet, inching closer and closer.

  "Why should we, why should we obey. We already lost, lost too many, why do you need more of us. We will live. Good will rise from the evil within us. We'll survive the night like we did the others. We will not give in nor give up." We sing, knowing it doesn't change the scene.

  They say now, tired of us having hope,"Hope is worthless, live nor die. Surround yourself in horror, not light. Give up your little prayers cause the night will forever be your guide. Give up. Close your eyes. We'll take care of the rest."

  Never did we think that we would get caught, push others aside, and give in. We don't want attention, attention from them, but it's already to late. All our weapons are useless to some of the creatures, but the people being controlled by them are easy to slay.

  'Shh the glowing won't stop when it should. The signs are everywhere.'

  "Araliah run!"