Chapter 6

The voice of Piershawn changed as to a bit more tone to a human. His form a little more familiar to what I have seen. A handsome man I would say, except the era of the knight is so far from now I would believe that he is over five centuries, but looking at him now, he could have blend in with any other twenty three year old out there.

"Do you feel as if you have any unfinished buisness to do?" He asks.

I turn, or try to turn around as I am still not touching ground, but I soon give up as I felt like an idiot.

He comes to me and says, "We need to see who you left behind, and make them think of how you felt around them. The truth would spill out of them and you."

I still didn't know what he was talking about so I still 'floated' in silence.

He looked a bit serious - then he laughed. Some type of laughter that's supposed to mean something bad, but it just seemed - forced to sound bad. Well at least to me it did.

"Ok Araliah, I'm gonna show you the ropes starting no-"

"Show me what?" I responed to him. After a few seconds, I just realized I'm the biggest dumbass to exist at this very moment.

"Where am I actually?" No response.

"Piershawn, where am I?!" He shifted a little and answered.

"You stumbled in here, did you not?" The calmness in his voice creeps me out.

"Yes I say. Why does it matter. As I will ask again, were am I?"

"I shall ask this important question first. How did you get here in the first place?" His eyes now look more clear, and more sincere than anyone has ever looked at me before.

The weight of the thin necklace is what I finally feel. The trail.

"The trail of light is what showed me here." If there was anything else he wanted me to say, I will tell. If not, I will keep it to myself. Something I had learned as I felt that I said too much for too long.

He looked at me and asked, "What light?"

He came closer and noticed my necklace. A quick change of his expression from calmness to something else, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

He then asked, "Where did you get that necklace?"

I huffed at that question but decided to answer his other questions.

"The light from this necklace," I pointed to my chain, "was what had brought me here. A trail of light I so stupidly followed, but -," I sighed. "Something happen, plus something with survival instinct, and well now I'm here."

He just looked at me. "What?" I replied back. I turned my head to the side so I wouldn't be able to look at Piershawn's eyes and said, "That's all I want to say."

A moment of silence then I looked at him. When he noticed I did, he shook his head as if to clear his thoughts.

"Just a warning you might want to see who joined your little group."

I looked up and there was a bit of what I could say was concern shown in his features.

"Ok, if it's fine I would like to see them."

The scene around me changed once again from black to a blur of just green, or more basically just the green of leaves from many forest trees.

I guess we, or the surrounding trees started to slow down and come to a focus with people surrounding a fire. Six of the people looked seemingly calm, but the seventh person paced back and forth, throwing their arms up in frustration.