Introduction

Introduction
(Queensland, Australia, 1865)

It was a dark and cold night; the wind was howling through the air; the rain was drumming on the ground.

I was scared and lost in this crazy old hotel.

I am running full speed through the hallway from someone who is chasing me with a dagger.

My lovely new birthday dress now torn and bloody, even my hands are dripping blood.

My blood. I can now feel that who ever is behind me is close. Very close. I needed a time out, but i couldn't stop until i found a place to hide.

Finally i found an open room,  ran inside,  and

"click"

locked behind me. I took a deep breath, turned around, and there I see my father...

Dead.

I screamed of horror.

He was dissected into small pieces. The biggest piece was his head, his friendly and always smiling head.

Now it was a shocked and scared head.

"I will take my revenge"

That was the last thing i said before something went through my back and into my heart. I touched my chest and felt something like warm liquid, which reminded me of blood.

I look down to my hands and there on the hands was fresh blood. Black came in front of my eyes I felt weak and unconscious, falling on my fathers pieces.

Minutes later i understood what had hapened...

I was dead.