chapter 10: The mystery that will never be solved

detective Sergeant Linnea Carling pov.

(10 hours after the womans phone call)

"you got anything from inside the hotel officer Belker?"

"Nothing Sergeant Carling. seems like the police inside are disconnected."

uh! I wanna go home and sleep. Plus this place is giving me the chills.

It has been an hour since the first wave of officers went inside. 20 minutes later you could hear their ear piercing scream all the way outside.

Half an hour ago we've sent the second wave. 20 minutes later you could hear there earpiercing scream.

Now we've been anxious and impatient of them coming back outside.

That is if they come outside.

Finally some handfull of officers came out. some were limping or holding onto another one to keep them steady, but they were all bloody and torn.

"Run. Run if you wanna live!" they all said in unision.

Then they stopped walking. One tried running forward but there seemed to be an invisible wall between them and us because they couldn't come closer to us, nor could we come to them.

Then all the officers seemed to be pulled back inside the hotel, but before the front door closed, I saw it.

The two girls.

One seemed to be around eight while the other in her mid-teens. They both were wearing ripped and bloody, victorian dresses. But the worst part was their eyes and smile.

There eyes were completely night shaded black, and they had a blood-lust, crazy smile.

Then the hotel vanished. None of us knew what happened. we didn't have anything to help us solve this investigation.

So we went home, and closed this case as 'unsolved'.