Chapter 5: Dad's dead

Chapter 5: Dad’s dead

I heard a scream.

A painful scream.

I ran towards the scream. I ran into a room and I found my mother on the ground… crying.

I went closer to my mother, and there next to my mother was my father on the ground…

dead.

He was cut into pieces, just like a murderer did to his victims in the Sherlock Holmes stories called “Jack the ripper”. But right that moment…

I couldn’t care less.

I cried. It was the end of the world for me, for our family.

I fell on my knees next to my mother. We cried together.

I told her to go to sleep, and she did like if she was a little girl. I went after her to make sure that she wont be killed too.

Suddenly A door opened, pulled my mother in and locked behind her. I ran to the door, but before I could reach it, the door next to it opened, pulled me in and “click”, locked behind me.

I ran to the door and tried to crash it open, but this time it didn’t work!

I tried crashing the door open millions of times, but it never even broke a bit.

I fell to the ground, leaning on the wall that was between me and my mother. I started crying again. “Hone?” I heard someone say on the other side.

“Mom? Is that you? Is that really you?” I asked

“Yes it is. This is your mom” I heard somebody say on the other side

“Help me. Get me out of here Maggie” I heard mother say.

“I will mom. I will. Just hold on.” I answered.

I stood up, looked around to find something to smash the wall or both doors.

But when I turned around there was the little girl… and she was still holding the dagger!

Another chapter and how I see no one reading, yet! Not loosing my hopes. And if someone is actually out there reading this and you like it then please comment, you don't need to vote, and tell your friends. Keep reading if you are