chapter 3: my brother

Chapter 3: My brother

We slowly and quietly went after it. The trace took us to another room.

It was open.

We went inside and there, there was my little brother, dead on the floor. He was dissected into small pieces. The only big piece was his head. His cute and annoying little 7 year old head.

I screamed.

I screamed because I was scared.

 I screamed because I saw my little annoying brother Max on the floor dead.

I screamed because I was confused.

I started crying.

I thought for a second that it was the end of my world.

“But it wasn’t” I said to myself.

“I will come out alive and with the murderer’s head” 

I stood up turned around and told my parents that we need to get our revenge. My parents looked at me confused, scared, and tired.

“L…l…let’s c…c…call the police. Th…th…they know how to handle this” said mom.

“No I’m not letting the police do all the work. Not this time. This time I’m gonna be the hero” I said angrily.

I walked straight out of the room and started my mission.

My mission to kill my brother’s murderer.

Sorry this was a short chappy but it was only the brothers death that this chapter was meant for. If you are reading this right now then I am very greatful. Please comment!