chapter 9: company

Sorry of the whole pause between the two chapters... here's a picture of the little girl. just think of her a bit more bloody.

I looked at her standing there, so insecure, scared and helpless. Something got me to snap out of it.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked.

"This girl wanted to play, but she wanted to play hide and death. So we did, but then she killed father-" she abrubtly stopped and started to sob badly.

I ran to her and took her into my embrace. She seemed around my brothers age

Minutes past, but she still hasn't stopped sobbing. I tried soothing her, but it seemed it only made it worse.

Finally after what seemed like hours she stopped.

"Come, let's get out of here"

I took her hand and tried pulling her out.

"NO!!"

She stomped her foot down.

Suddenly a whirl wind started, with her in the middle. She started screaming. The wind whirled around her, and it went faster and faster, until the little girl and the whirl wind vanished.

Even the body parts were gone.

I stared at the spot where the little girl and the small parts was just seconds ago.

 how the hell did that happen.

I look around the room to check if she ran to the other side of the small space. But she didn't. She was gone, with no trace behind her.

Yeah no shit sherlock. you think the little girl had time to put away the small body parts and the pool of blood away too?

That's when it happened. The ear peircing scream, slicing violently through the air like a sword through the flesh. 

Running out into the hallway, I listened to where the scream came from. I turned left.

i feel like déjà vu

The ear piercing scream was becoming louder and louder the longer I ran. abrubtly I stopped as well as the screaming. Instead of the screams there was sobbing through the door on my right. Swallowing down my fear I slowly started opening the door.

"Hello?" nothing. the door was now fully opened and then I saw it. The little girl, crying bloody tears, hair and clothes messed up, and the whirl wind around her again. Just this time she looked exactly like the killer girl, that killed my family.

"YOU DID THIS!!!!!! YOU COULD'VE SAVED MINE AND YOUR FAMILY!!! YOU COULD'VE STOPPED THE KILLER BEFORE HE KILLED MY FAMILY AND CURSED ME INTO THIS HOTEL BEFORE KILLING ME. BUT NOW YOU ARE TOO LATE, FOR NOW I HAVE WANTED REVENGE ON YOU! SO I KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND NOW IT IS YOUR TIME TO BE DEAD!!!!!!"

Seconds later the whirl wind whipped around me fiercely. I screamed the loudest I could, hoping that someone will hear me. the wind slowly pealed of my skin.

then suddenly I was splattered around the room. I could feel her it in my head. Holding me here, to feel the pain. My head rolled around the floor.

The girl picked me up and said: "now we can both live for eternity here and play!"

I felt my spirit lifting up but it stayed there in the room. I looked down at my self and I looked as if I just came from the victorian days with a ripped, deep blue dress.

You could see that it was once apon a time a beautiful sparkling dress. My skin was as pale as hers. Then the thought came. 

She cursed me to stay here with her, so she could play with someone.