chapter 6: mom...

Chapter 6: mom...

I looked around trying to find something that would come to use.

On the other side of the room there was a rope!

But I’d have to go past the ghost girl, so the rope wasn’t such a big help. The lights flicked then turned off, seconds later the lights went back on and the ghost girl was a lot closer.

I searched for something useful on this side. But there was nothing but a glass of water, a table and a chair.

Then I got the idea. I ran to the glass of water, poured the water on the ghost girl’s face, so that she couldn’t see for some seconds, and then threw also the glass on her.

You could hear a crash when it landed on the ground. The shivers ran down my spine.

I now turned around, took the chair, but when I turned back around right about to hit her with the chair, the ghost girl wasn’t there!

I got scared. I looked around the whole room but I was alone.

“Hello?  …Is this the police? …Oh good. …We need your help. Me and my daughter are trapped in a crazy hotel. My husband and my son were murdered here. …We are in Queensland, avenue street, Hotel Grand. …oh thank goodness you are coming. How long will it take until you will be here? …six hours! …Fine. … yes goodbye.” I heard my mother say.

Then I saw there were phones all over the hotel. 

Sorry, short chappy... I hope you like the story if anyone is reading it, or if I'm just writing to thin air... Well I hope someones reading and goodnight