All Is Fair In Love, Isn't It ?

Khaliyah

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door. What the hell, do this person not see what time is is. It’s 4:30 in the damn morning and I have work in 4 hours. Damn, I knew I shouldn’t have been clubbing. I just got back in 1 hour ago and now someone interrupting my sleep.

I dragged myself out of the bed. And found my way towards the ktchen out of the bed. And found my way towards the kitchen. Ugh, really ? My head was pounding.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Who the hell is at my door? If you ain’t the police please do me the favor and dissappear from my door please,” I yelled at the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Damn, this shit was not funny when its 4  oclock in the morning.

“Who is it?” I yelled.

No answer.

“Well then I aint answering this damn door then.” I yelled.

“its me shawn, open up.” He yelled.

Shawn! Damn…the love of my life at my door in my dream ?

I must be dreaming because I knew that it couldn't have come to this. It shouldn't have come to this at all. Shawn was like a complication in my life. We dated for about a good 6 months maybe almost a year. But we broke up and we became enemies towards each other it came to the point where we didn't talk to each other for a good 3 in  half years but we finally broke the silence. But the thing was in those 3 in a half years I was dating his best friend, Walton. On the real me and Walton had a very serious relationship but things happened but things happened and we ended up becoming friends. No lie I still have have mad strong feelings for dude but lately my eye has been watching Shawn. Not in a good way either. Chemistry; yeah but we limits ourselves. Connection; not one bit. How the hell did I deal with someone the same zodiac sign with me. We are the completely same people. And with him knocking on my door like he wanting something has my head spinning like damn. What now? What should I do? I knew it would come to this. I knew I shouldnt' have told him to come by tonight if he was seaching for some good good.